My husband and I go to Lava on our Anniversary the end of September almost every year. We have stayed in the cottage and loved the private hot tub and king size bed. A couple years ago we stayed in Number 9 of the courtyard and LOVED it. Such a cute place to stay. It had a small kitchen and a barbecue so were able to cook steak and lobster together, and the bed was great. This time we stayed in Number 10 and the bed was great, loved the HUGE Jacuzzi tub in the room and the tiny kitchen. We just used the fridge. The TV was nice and the free mineral pool was very relaxing and private. The staff was so helpful, that the next day she let us use her internet to find a place to stay in Idaho so we could extend our weekend. We always stay at Aura Soma when we go to Lava. Don't forget to go the blue moon for a burger or chicken sandwich. Very yummy..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your comfort, our desire. Newly appointed rooms. Hot Spring Mineral Pool on Riverfront. Spa rooms. Five vacation rental homes, two with private hot spring soaking tubs. Central city location, private south facing deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Aura Soma Lava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aura Soma Lava Hotel Lava Hot Springs
- Aura Soma Lava Hot Springs