This is our second stay at Auro Soma. The first time was in 2009 for a family reunion and at that time I was not at all impressed. This time however you have changed my mind. We stayed at the "Meadows" cottage and we found the cottage clean, well stocked and comfortable. Our family had been on the road for 11 hours and we were all ready to unwind. We liked the idea of having a cottage to ourselves so our kids can be kids and not have to worry about anyone complaining about their noise. The Hot Springs outside tub was fantastic (just remember that it needs to be cooled down with the cold water hose before you get in) and relaxing. The beds were very comfortable. The cottage is centrally located and everything was walking distance. We found a great Pizza place located in the Royal Inn B&B. The pizza was surprisingly good for a small town and the Caesars salad dressing (which they make there) was the best I have ever had - no joke. The only reason i didn't give a 5 rating is because the bathroom in the main bedroom started to smell like sulfur when we showered in the evening and got stronger the next day. Opening the window helped but it was cold outside so that option was a short term fix. All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and look forward to coming back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your comfort, our desire. Newly appointed rooms. Hot Spring Mineral Pool on Riverfront. Spa rooms. Five vacation rental homes, two with private hot spring soaking tubs. Central city location, private south facing deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Aura Soma Lava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aura Soma Lava Hotel Lava Hot Springs
- Aura Soma Lava Hot Springs