“Phenomenal”

Boise, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Easily some of the best food I've had in my life. I live 4 hours away, and there are some days that I crave nothing but THIS Thai food! Other Thai restaurants just don't do it for me. Joom and Thom (the owners) are amazing, and the service is always wonderful and friendly. I'll never stop going here! It's a MUST when you're in Lava!!

• Visited February 2014

Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
“Nice Family Business”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Live outside of Lava Hot Springs and rarely go out to eat but this tends to be the local place we prefer. A family business and the staff is always friendly. Never had a bad meal there and will continue to patronize them.

• Visited October 2013
Sandy, Utah, United States
“5 star food in a small town”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This place has such over the top good food, that we will stop from now on either as we stay in town, or are traveling thru. The coconut soup was incredible, I am craving it as I write.

Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Good service, not food”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

The concierge at my hotel recommended this restaurant. She was lovely, as was the waitress (and the service was fast and friendly), but unfortunately, the food was not. Springs rolls were good, but the sauce was very thick, and served in a very small portion. Pad Thai was very weird, tasted like the kind you make in a box in your microwave. Wished it could have been better!

• Visited January 2014
Thayne, Wyoming
“Mussaman a must!”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We enjoy this restaurant the best of all the Lava choices. Our favorite is the Mussaman Curry, and the cucumber salad is delicious, too.

Visited December 2013