“Delicious and enjoyable!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Greystone Manor is a short walk from the Main Street area of Lava Hot Springs. The property is very well kept and way above all other places in town as far as accommodations go. Perfect spot for weddings and the rooms are beautifully decorated. But the four coarse meal.......oh what a delight to find food of this quality and lovingly prepared by Vicki. It was truly incredible. When I called in for reservations a few days ahead of time, Vicki gave us some wonderful choices and she quickly described what sauces were used for the ahi tuna, salmon, chicken, stuffed pork chops, rack of lamb and filet migon. We chose the lamb and the beef and it was absolutely the best and melted in our mouths. The other coarses were wonderfully seasoned also. Vicki is a welcoming hostess and made us feel truly welcome and didn't mind all our questions about herbs, seasonings, sauces and cooking techniques. Best dining experience EVER! Creme Brûlée almost made me cry.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband and I stayed in the Lyon House for our 25th anniversary. The Lyon House is a separate vacation house from the main Greystone Manor. The accommodations were clean and comfortable and just a short walk to the main manor. We also purchased the Dine and Unwind Package which included tandem couples massages and a four course dinner. The breakfast was delicious and the four course dinner was more than I could have imagined. Vicki is an amazing cook! Vicki and her staff were friendly and very welcoming. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to make it an annual tradition.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We reserved a dinner for a two at the Greystone Manor and we were pleasantly surprised by how delicious the food was. Vicki prepares the food herself and has a great presentation. There was an appetizer, salad, rolls, main course and dessert along with coffee, wine and beer all included in the price of your meal. Every item in the meal was absolutely cooked to perfection and the perfect portion sizes.

I would HIGHLY recommend eating there, even if you aren't staying at the manor! You won't regret it!

1  Thank sommerfun12
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

From the moment we walked up the stairs of this beautiful, historic church turned bed and breakfast/fine dining establishment to the last bite of the melt in your mouth filet minion, not a single detail was spared.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

It's not easy finding good food in Lava but WOW!....Greystone is better than good...it's terrific. I had salmon and my wife had a new york steak. Both were really good, but to be honest the steak was the best. I'll have salmon again next time because I love it, and you won't regret it if you do too, but I recommend you have steak. Both were served piping hot with butternut squash raviolli and vegetables as sides - nice touch! The salad and rolls were excellent as well. The service was from the owner and she was fast, efficient and fun to talk with. She told us that she has customers who drive from Salt Lake City to eat at the Greysone and I believe it. Be sure to try this place if you are in Lava or anywhere near. You will be happy that you did - it was just simply delicious.

1  Thank Craig B