“So-So, A Decent Choice For The Area”
Review of Chuckwagon Cafe

Chuckwagon Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Pretty decent place to eat. We had dinner and breakfast here. My husband had the prime rib which wasn't cooked to the temp he requested. He also swears he was served instant mash potatoes, though they tasted pretty good to me. I had their BLT which was decent. Salad bar was nothing special, but not bad. For breakfast I had their Denver omelette, which was good, a lot of food! My husband had the breakfast buffet which he says was terrible. The waffles were dry and tasted off, their sausage was no flavor and were cold. High point of both meals was their scones- if you go and just get the scones you're in for a treat. Very, very good! Next time we visit that's probably what we'll be eating there.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

The staff is super nice, even with it being super busy. The food takes a long time but is really good- went at breakfast time.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We only went in for breakfasts and they had a great variety to coose from. The staff was very busy at times but always checked on us. Great Value.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

After a night on the town, no place I would rather go for breakfast. Good food for a great price and they even have a breakfast buffet!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This food was excellent. Served up homemade and hot. Not a big fan of the raspberry jam, but that's just personal preference. The owner was in there both times we ate there. We had breakfast and dinner. The special was reasonably priced. Great atmosphere.