“Yum!!!”
Review of Silver Grille

Silver Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The garlic fries are awesome! The brats were amazing! The "fry sauce" was out of this world! And the owners make the experience the best! Would eat here daily if I lived here :)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Geoffandcourt

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fantastic burgers.”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

The burgers are the best I've had in a long time. The atmosphere is wonderful. Loved the meal. Would recommend this for anyone.

• Visited May 2014
Farmington, Utah
“Best place in town”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I think that it's important to remember "You are not in a big city." This is Lava, and it's appeal is that it is a small town. I love that this place is simple, clean, and great tasting. I am not here for a gourmet experience. I am here for a good time with great people. Thanks to the restaurant for giving me that, and the garlic fries :)

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jason J
Layton, Utah, United States
“Delicious and fun”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Great food and fun staff! Our kids loved to tease the staff and they had fun teasing back. They helped us make sure our kids are their food before they got their ice-cream!

1 Thank Todd R
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best hamburger joint in town.”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I had the best garlic fries in my life tonight. Great friendly service possible. The pastrami burgers are the best ever. Come try it....you'll love it.

1 Thank paintergirl52