Inn America Lewiston
US$96
Hotels.com
Rodeway Inn(Lewiston)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesfamily roomwould stay againrestaurants within walking distancebreakfast bara great place to stayone night stayfirst flooroutdoor poolwater pressurecoffee makerfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastking bedred lionmotel
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This hotel was not the best but not the worst. Overall the stay was okay, checking in and out the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nice enough, but when we made the reservation we asked for a room with two queen beds and got a room with two full beds. This was an issue because two of us needed to share a bed and it was not very comfortable. The other issue that occurred was the room was very hot. We were going to sleep in on Saturday but all ended up waking up at 7am and leaving by 8:30am because it was too uncomfortable to sleep. There might have been a way to turn the AC or fan on but couldn't figure it out. Overall it was good enough for the one night of mom's weekend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alyssa H
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had had a bad experience at the Golden Eagle and landed here looking for a room. Service was prompt, no waiting, no extra add on for my small dog, after a long drive this place was very refreshing. Room was very clean, my hats off to them. Bed was a bit hard and I did not get a very good nights rest, but they did have very nice comfortable pillows that helped a bit with this. I had to ask for a later than normal check out time, and again, service was very friendly and accommodating. My take on this place was that these are good people, and a fair deal. I read the other reviews on room reeking of cigarette smoke, I did not find that to be true in my room, 218, so I do not know of what they speak. Maybe the place has just be fixed up, everything seemed to me very new. If you need a cheaper room, give 'em a try.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MontanaTourista
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Ended up here on an unfortunate Priceline purchase. The place has a lot of trash on the grounds with construction workers loitering around outside, smoking. The woman at the desk was very nice, but was busy in the back doing the laundry when we came to check in. Our room was ok, but the safety latch was broken. We could never get internet service all night. We called the front desk, she said she would go reset the router and we got about 15 minutes of spotty service before it went down again. We haven't yet experienced the free breakfast, but I'm not going to count on it being edible and we'll eat the muffins we picked up elsewhere earlier. Overall the place is a little scary and ripe for a place on Hotel Impossible. No matter the rate, I would not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Our non smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke and was not at all like the pictures advertised on the website. We asked the woman at the front desk if we could get a different room (one that didn't have such a strong odor) and she said that the hotel was full, but she could give us a bottle of Febreeze. Really?!?! No, thanks. We cancelled our reservation and found a much better room in a different hotel for very close to the same price.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank iheartrome
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Inn America, for the price (129) i expected a lot more. There were stains on carpet. The A/C had a high setting, but i think they defaulted it to a low setting. The towels were supposed to be white, but they were a brownish white, and so thin Icould actually see my hand through the face cloth. I actually went to walmart and bought my own towels. For the price i expected a lot more!

• Stayed: September 2013