“Very Friendly and Nice”

Yuma, Arizona
“Very Friendly and Nice”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

6/16/14
On the way to Tensed, ID. we spent the night in Lewiston, ID. When we went in, the wife and I along with our sister-n-law and brother-n-law were warmly greeted. The lobby was nice and clean along with hot coffee to warm you up after a cool rainy days drive. We both got very nice rooms, (116 &117) clean, fresh smelling rooms right next to each other. The place is easy to find not far from Hwy 95. At a good price.
Normally in our travels we do not have the continental breakfast as they do not appear to us but here they have a very nice breakfast. Waffles, scrambled eggs, (real eggs) hot oatmeal. Along with everything you see on other continental breakfast.
Cap & Virginia

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is our third stay at Inn America. After some initial mix ups at check-in we finally got the room we had reserved. Room was well appointed, clean and comfortable. We had a restful night. Breakfast selection is still a little on the skimpy side. I would be happy if there was real dairy coffee cream versus that powdered crap. For the price I would come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 7th ave side and you'll be away from the parking lot and have a view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Sulphur, Louisiana
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I spent one night and we would stay again if in the area. We were on a motorcycle trip and didn't make reservations ahead of time because we didn't know how far we would get each day. We got a great rate by asking what discounts they gave and the front desk staff was very accommodating and helpful.Our room was big and very clean. Breakfast was okay, but they could add a few things to it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed at the Inn America in Lewiston, ID during NAIA. My brother is on the team and we stayed for a few days. The hotel staff was so friendly & funny. The manager, Erik, was great. Seemed like he was always there to great us. The guy could read the instructions on a waffle maker and make it sound like the most interesting thing. If you get the chance, stop in and talk with him. The team loved him (and the girls). The staff had it going on. Good looking, professional staff. breakfast- they could definitely step it up a notch. Some hallways smelt like smoke, but overall it was a great stay and I look forward to going back. The remote in my room stuck too. I could only go up channels. Don't leave the hotel at night, as beautiful as lewiston is, it can get pretty creepy.

• Stayed June 2014
Pullman, Washington
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This hotel was not the best but not the worst. Overall the stay was okay, checking in and out the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nice enough, but when we made the reservation we asked for a room with two queen beds and got a room with two full beds. This was an issue because two of us needed to share a bed and it was not very comfortable. The other issue that occurred was the room was very hot. We were going to sleep in on Saturday but all ended up waking up at 7am and leaving by 8:30am because it was too uncomfortable to sleep. There might have been a way to turn the AC or fan on but couldn't figure it out. Overall it was good enough for the one night of mom's weekend.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Alyssa H
Leavenworth, Washington
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had had a bad experience at the Golden Eagle and landed here looking for a room. Service was prompt, no waiting, no extra add on for my small dog, after a long drive this place was very refreshing. Room was very clean, my hats off to them. Bed was a bit hard and I did not get a very good nights rest, but they did have very nice comfortable pillows that helped a bit with this. I had to ask for a later than normal check out time, and again, service was very friendly and accommodating. My take on this place was that these are good people, and a fair deal. I read the other reviews on room reeking of cigarette smoke, I did not find that to be true in my room, 218, so I do not know of what they speak. Maybe the place has just be fixed up, everything seemed to me very new. If you need a cheaper room, give 'em a try.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank MontanaTourista
Gallup, New Mexico
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Ended up here on an unfortunate Priceline purchase. The place has a lot of trash on the grounds with construction workers loitering around outside, smoking. The woman at the desk was very nice, but was busy in the back doing the laundry when we came to check in. Our room was ok, but the safety latch was broken. We could never get internet service all night. We called the front desk, she said she would go reset the router and we got about 15 minutes of spotty service before it went down again. We haven't yet experienced the free breakfast, but I'm not going to count on it being edible and we'll eat the muffins we picked up elsewhere earlier. Overall the place is a little scary and ripe for a place on Hotel Impossible. No matter the rate, I would not stay here again.

Stayed March 2014

Travellers are raving about these Lewiston hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewiston
Fairbridge Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn
#9 of 13 in Lewiston
Holiday Inn Express Lewiston
Best Western Rivertree Inn

Been to Inn America Lewiston? Share your experiences!