“Stay here - great place!”

Inn America Lewiston
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Lewiston
Reviewed 1 August 2010

I inadvertently reserved a room here through another on-line service, and the reservations got screwed up - it didn't go through. I checked with Inn-America the night before the reservation and when it didn't show up, Kim (the manager) worked with me for a few hours to resolve the problem. She reassured me that I would have a room and not be double-billed. When I got to Inn-America, a room was waiting. Kelsey, the clerk at the desk, check with the manager and let me know the pre-payment went through. I was so relieved! I had stayed here once before and loved it. The staff (and manager) go out of their way to help. The price can't be beat, which helps people like me on a budget, and the room was great - we slept well, had a good breakfast and were on our way! Right off the Interstate - best place in Boise to stay!

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 July 2010

I am here now, if it weren't 10PM and I weren't so tired, I'd pack up and leave. My room had no ICE BUCKET, NO PILLOWS!!!!!! AND NO TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2010

We were in town for an outdoor event. I originally booked this hotel because the price was unbeatable. We were so pleasantly surprised at the great value we received for the $$. Clean, comfortable, great views, great location, great staff. A gem!!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2010

We were in Lewiston for a basketball tournament for our son and it was a busy weekend in Lewiston because of the Jazz festival so rooms were hard to come by. I think we have stayed at every Lewiston hotel trying to find just the right one. I think we have! The staff here is very friendly and helpful, the breakfast offered just enough variety and the rooms were very clean, and the location was great! The only bad thing about this place were the beds. Not comfy but we could deal and the pool is outdoors. We have stayed at the Red Lion accross the street which is double the price and the rooms are dingy and dirty, the Comfort Inn was even worse! In my opinion you can't find a better deal in Lewiston than Inn America!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2009

I stayed at this hotel for one night when I was driving eastwards on the Lewis and Clark Trail. It is conveniently located on the outskirts of Lewiston and has easy access to a number of fat-food outlets in the vicinity. The main town is quite near should more elegant fare be sought. I found the reception to be helpful and friendly, the room clean and comfortable, the price very competitive and the breakfast next morning of reasonable motel-type standard. I left a very satisfied customer and I recommend it highly. I only wish we had competitively priced motels and hotels of this standard in the UK.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Isidore
Reviewed 3 August 2009

the hotel met all of our needs and expectations. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, especially Kim, Cheryl and Larry. the rooms were very clean, could really use a remodel though. The breakfast area was rather on the small side and should be expanded, but the breakfast selection had enough variety for my whole family. It was a wonderful stay and have recommended it to our friends and family!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2009

We stayed at the inn america for one night after a late flight into Lewiston. Since we were just going to sleep and wake up early the next morning, we chose this low budget hotel (it was only $60/night).

Pros: the price, quiet nite's sleep.

Cons: It is what it is....low budget. The room is "ok", clean enough I suppose, cheap looking furniture, everything seemed low to the ground (the sink, the tables, the bed). hallway smelled like popcorn. reminded me of a inn on a military base.

the check-out girl at the front desk was not that professional, but I can't quite blame her; she seemed to have to go to the back and take care of rooms with house-keeping and cover the front desk at the same time.

Bottom line: I didn't feel comfortable here & wished we stayed elsewhere, but again we choose it b/c it was 1/2 the price as the other places in town and it was only for one night, so it was ok.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewiston
Red Lion Hotel Lewiston
Hampton Inn Lewiston
#1 of 13 in Lewiston
Holiday Inn Express Lewiston
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center

Been to Inn America Lewiston? Share your experiences!