All reviews room was clean waffles family room restaurants within walking distance breakfast bar would stay again low budget one night stay morning breakfast spent two nights water pressure a great place to stay coffee maker first floor convenient location king bed red lion
Reviewed 12 September 2010

We got a coupon rate and stayed two nights. They were very helpful in finding us a room away from the parking lot and it was very comfortable. The location is great for shopping and sight-seeing.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2010

I inadvertently reserved a room here through another on-line service, and the reservations got screwed up - it didn't go through. I checked with Inn-America the night before the reservation and when it didn't show up, Kim (the manager) worked with me for a few hours to resolve the problem. She reassured me that I would have a room and not be double-billed. When I got to Inn-America, a room was waiting. Kelsey, the clerk at the desk, check with the manager and let me know the pre-payment went through. I was so relieved! I had stayed here once before and loved it. The staff (and manager) go out of their way to help. The price can't be beat, which helps people like me on a budget, and the room was great - we slept well, had a good breakfast and were on our way! Right off the Interstate - best place in Boise to stay!

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2010

I am here now, if it weren't 10PM and I weren't so tired, I'd pack up and leave. My room had no ICE BUCKET, NO PILLOWS!!!!!! AND NO TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2010

We were in town for an outdoor event. I originally booked this hotel because the price was unbeatable. We were so pleasantly surprised at the great value we received for the $$. Clean, comfortable, great views, great location, great staff. A gem!!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2010

We were in Lewiston for a basketball tournament for our son and it was a busy weekend in Lewiston because of the Jazz festival so rooms were hard to come by. I think we have stayed at every Lewiston hotel trying to find just the right one. I think we have! The staff here is very friendly and helpful, the breakfast offered just enough variety and the rooms were very clean, and the location was great! The only bad thing about this place were the beds. Not comfy but we could deal and the pool is outdoors. We have stayed at the Red Lion accross the street which is double the price and the rooms are dingy and dirty, the Comfort Inn was even worse! In my opinion you can't find a better deal in Lewiston than Inn America!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family