“YUM YUM!!”
Review of Bait Shop Grill

Bait Shop Grill
Ranked #36 of 106 Restaurants in Lewiston
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This small place has an amazing breakfast, better than any that I've had while on my trip in Lewiston. If I come back for work I will make it a point to come here again!!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Had a great B-fast the other day while on doctor/shopping trip in LWS.
Waitress (Carla) was very good and the food was good with large portions.
Small place I'm sure it's busy on the weekends.
Definitely a very good B-fast stop. I will try lunch next time.
Good Job!

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Came here with my folks last Sunday and had a really good breakfast! Small place, friendly staff, hot coffee :) mom and dad's omelettes were tasty and my half order of biscuits and gravy were awesome! My 2nd favorite ever! Definetly will be back :)

Reviewed 6 November 2012

My wife and I had a very fine breakfast here. I had the 3x3 omelet (bacon, ham, sausage and cheddar, swiss, and pepeer jack cheese). The eggs were light and good and the meat and cheese had excellent flavor. The hotcakes are thin and have that good old fashion flavor to them.

1  Thank Magna99
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Well, the first thing is that I am always suspicious of reviews that give all the highest marks. Remember that Mac Davis song, about thirty years back, that went "On a scale of one to ten, theys ain't no tens!"? The times I have eaten here in the past were during lunch but this time I had breakfast. The food and service were both tens. The waitresses were skipping around like eight year olds having so much fun taking orders and delivering food that the patrons just had to smile. But just so this review won't look suspicious I will have to bust them for not giving me my gummy worm this time. Also the place is a bit cramped with the chairs a bit close. Anyway, I had the breakfast special which was fried eggs, hash browns, two pancakes, and four steak bites that were real good steak. And, surprisingly, they had a good selection of bags for hot tea. The tab was eleven bucks not including tip. Oh yeah, when it's busy you might have to park close to that sleazy bar they share a parking lot with.

1  Thank MikeWLewiston_ID