“Excellent Food and Service!!!”
Review of Bait Shop Grill

Bait Shop Grill
Ranked #35 of 108 Restaurants in Lewiston
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The food is consistently delicious!!! The service is friendly!!!
It may not be the biggest place in town but it is absolutely the BEST!!!
Take your family, go with some friends, as a couple or alone but please give this
fantastic restaurant a try. My husband and I are so impressed that we would drive
many miles to come back because no other place has compared with the
taste of the food we have experienced at the Bait Shop Grill!!!
Reverend L Coy

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This small place has an amazing breakfast, better than any that I've had while on my trip in Lewiston. If I come back for work I will make it a point to come here again!!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Had a great B-fast the other day while on doctor/shopping trip in LWS.
Waitress (Carla) was very good and the food was good with large portions.
Small place I'm sure it's busy on the weekends.
Definitely a very good B-fast stop. I will try lunch next time.
Good Job!

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Came here with my folks last Sunday and had a really good breakfast! Small place, friendly staff, hot coffee :) mom and dad's omelettes were tasty and my half order of biscuits and gravy were awesome! My 2nd favorite ever! Definetly will be back :)

Reviewed 6 November 2012

My wife and I had a very fine breakfast here. I had the 3x3 omelet (bacon, ham, sausage and cheddar, swiss, and pepeer jack cheese). The eggs were light and good and the meat and cheese had excellent flavor. The hotcakes are thin and have that good old fashion flavor to them.

2  Thank Magna99