Econo Lodge Lewiston
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Lewiston
Reviewed 5 May 2014

for a overnight stay, i was looking for budget hotel .. this one fits the bill... the staffs were cordial, helpful always smiling ... rooms are pretty basic, bathrooms were clean ... just as much as you can expect for a $50 rate ... neighborhood was very stinky though.. may be because of the nearby water body or something entire area was smelling very bad ...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 March 2014

People were friendly, the lodge is old, and the room really reeked. Thank god my wife carries some rose oil so that the nasty odor was neutralized enough so that the we could rest a little bit on the rather lumpy bed!

Room Tip: Unless you are really on a budget, try to find something else!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I had family come to visit, the staff came to my door two times in 20 mins buggin about who's staying there and accused me of smoking when me or my guests don't smoke. they have nothing better to do but harass their guests and company

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank tabithaj5280
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed here while moving to lewiston. Family owned and operated. Jack the father, his wife and 2 kids always cordial, generous, and interested in how I was doing. Everything was above my expectations for 1.5 star motel.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank 734MarkH
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Okay, I stayed here on Price alone. At about $40 per nite including tax! it was well worth it. Located at the crotch of where Main Street and "D" Street "Y" off each other, the site is pounded by traffic noise on both sides, Day and Night. And don't forget, the Main Street/D Street pair (one way West, one way East) are the backbone of US Highway 12 - so there is constant truck traffic.

As soon as I checked in, I drove to Clarkston WA and purchased foam ear plugs at the Wal-Mart. They - plus the rumbling of the wall mounted heater/air conditioner - mitigated the traffic noise (and of the quite amorous couple next door!).

WiFi is free, but very spotty and I was in the middle of the building. Breakfast is free and is of the Continental style - bagels, cream cheese, cereals, toast, juice and coffee. For those more hungry or desiring something else, I recommend the Waffles 'N More four blocks down Main.
My room came with microwave, mini-fridge, and television with decent channel selection - I suspect every room is the same. As the mini-fridge and microwave are piled on top of each other and on top of the only desk in the room, there really is no writing surface available.

I gave the rating of Poor on Cleanliness based on these facts: The shower curtain had grease marks, there was hairs on the bathroom floor and the bathroom exhaust fan was caked with dust.

Oh - and Parking is atrocious. One way south and then you have to enter traffic to get to the other side. On the east side, persons park along the auto shop wall making the pull out from the parking spot quite dicey.

Recommended for those on a really tight budget.

Room Tip: The hotel is built in on two floors - the lower numbered rooms face the auto repair shop. I'd r...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This family owned and managed motel is very friendly and all members are extremely helpful. It was a pleasure to come into the lobby at the beginning and end of the day. Room small and filled with big furniture and refrigerator and microwave were a bit hard to reach. Everything seemed worn. However new mattress in our room was very comfortable. Breakfast included cereals, bagels, muffins, toast. Juice and tea available all day. The extremely gracious hospitality of the owners outweighed any negatives. Location near downtown of Lewiston.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We checked into the property and we were on our motorcycles, the young man working the front desk named Jag I believe offered us juice and water even before asking us anything because he felt it was way to hot out, he on the other hand was wearing a dress shirt and slacks with a vest and tie in 90º weather can you say wow this kid has a heart for customer service When were getting checked in jag offered us a room on the ground floor because we were on our bikes and even rags to clean our bikes.THANK YOU JAG FOR EVERYTHING WE REALLY FELT LIKE WE KNEW YOU. we got into our room and the A/C was already on and the room was nice and cool and the cleanliness and condition of the room surprised us the room was worth more then what we paid they even had a breakfast which had a variety we have stayed at other econolodge hotels and they by far had the best breakfast. The property is older but very well maintained.

• Stayed: September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewiston
Fairbridge Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Lewiston
#1 of 13 in Lewiston
Best Western Rivertree Inn
Holiday Inn Express Lewiston

Been to Econo Lodge Lewiston? Share your experiences!