“Review”
Review of Days Inn Lewiston

Days Inn Lewiston
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Lewiston

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Crystal River, Florida
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I called , made a two-week reservation, confirmed. When I arrived was told she gave my room away to a walk-in, huh? Then she backed up and tried to say I was a no-show. Problem was I was there right on time.

I had stayed there prior for a total of 3 weeks, not a bad place for the price at the weekly rate.
Too bad I can't say the same about the front desk help.

I will not use them any more.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Lebanon, Ore
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Having stayed one night at this property while on a roadtrip, I would look beyond the cheap price. My room was fine. Clean and decent with a working refrigerator. Although using the towels to dry off after a shower was like using typing paper to dry off. The towels would have been shop rags years ago at my house. Just thread bare and flat worn out. Front counter staff was friendly and helpful although they warned me at check-in there was a problem with the hot water which they didn't know when they would have it fixed. It didn't cause any problems for me as there was plenty of hot water the next morning. What bothered me the most was the intense odor in the hallways. It appears several rooms were/are occupied by semi-permenent residents. It smelled as though several of them had cooked very spicy meals that evening as my eyes watered walking down the hall to my room. The next morning I had to intervene in a family fight in the parking lot. So the bottom line was not a very nice start to a vacation. I admit to being cheap, but to fellow cheaps out there, I would tell you this one just isn't worth the savings compared to other properties in town.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank ChiefMikeLebanon_Ore

Travellers are raving about these Lewiston hotels