All reviewsfair valuemicrowave and fridgelast summeroatmealflat screen tvshower curtainstaff was friendlytruckersfreewayattendant
Reviewed 22 September 2017

This hotel really needs to update. Shower curtain was NOT clean, comforter on the bed looked like someone had slept on it, as did the pillows and the light over the sink in the bathroom not only didn't work, it looked like someone had tried to take it off and then abandoned the project. Definitely not on my radar for a future visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
HotelSN, Consultant at Super 8 by Wyndham Lewiston, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

We are sorry that the room was not in order. Our goal is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. We do ask you try us again and let our manager know about you previous stay. Having the Days Inn on your radar is our goal. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 September 2017

When I first called to see if we could have early arrival we were told "NO" , very abrupt! We arrived late and the night person was very nice. Our room was very outdated with the light from the front desk shining under our door.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sorry we could not accommodate you for an early check in. Many times its not a problem but if no rooms are ready we instruct our guests to return during check in time. Glad to hear the night clerk was friendly and we will address how we tell our guests in the day to come back to check in. We are renovating the hotel while keeping our rates down. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This place is on the outskirts of town. It's actually right in an industrial district and sits behind a truck stop. When coming from the south, you will have to drive up a couple of miles to find the frontage road it sits on because you can't access it from the expressway. It looks like it mainly caters to truckers & is pretty middle of the road as far as Days Inn goes. Don't think you can walk into town from here. You are a few miles from downtown. The wifi didn't work very well & I had to go back to my phone data. The door latch was broken & the air conditioning didn't work well. It took forever to cool that room off. I turned both things in at the front desk. Not enough plug ins as I had to go on a scavenger hunt for them. Thankfully I only needed two this night. Trying the coffee maker, I found leftover coffee from when the last person was here, who knows how long that might have been. I come through Lewiston once in a while & where I've had better luck with Days Inn, I think I'll give this one a pass next time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

We do thank you for staying with us and were sorry that the room was in poor condition. Our housekeeping and maintenance work hard to ensure rooms are in great shape for our guests. It looks as if we didn't live up to that standard with your room. We will make the appropriate checks and hope you would give us another chance next time your in town. We will ensure a great stay for you.