“great stay”

Fairbridge Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Lewiston
Reviewed 22 November 2011

i want to say we had the best time, our room was very clean and smelled so nice and clean. the breakfast was great everything u want for a great breakfast we will be back thank you

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank auntred1
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write. Im so very pleased you enjoyed your stay and that our breakfast was to your liking. I hope you can come back and enjoy our outside pool and hot tub.
Thank you again and we can't wait to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Fairbridge Inn & Suites

Reviewed 28 October 2011

My son, wife, and me had a weekend in Lewiston, did the corn maze, caved pumpkins, and had an amazing time. The major player was the awesome breakfast, service and hotel accommodations where beyond our expectations. Thank you GUEST HOUSE INN! We'll be back in 2 weeks for our next visit:)

Room Tip: These guys at this hotel where the friendliest bunch of people I've yet to have the pleasure of...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeffery F
CinthiaR, General Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2011

WOW sounds like a great weekend! I am so gald we got to be a part of it :) We have our Hot Waffle Breakfast all year lone, so stay anytime it will be wainting for you. And don't forget to try the Hot Tub, it is open all year long too!!!! (the pool is only open in the summer, but is a ton of fun as well) . Thank you for taking the time to write, we love hearing how we are doing.

Reviewed 22 September 2011

We rolled in to town and a helpful gal at the liquor store recommended this place for an inexpensive stay downtown. The property appears to be at least 25 years old. The room and halls were clean, and the staff was real helpful and pleasant. It's right downtown so it's close to plenty of dining alternatives. There's also a small lounge on the first floor if you feel like some conversation.
Overall,we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank Ed H
CinthiaR, General Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2011

We hope you ROLL in again sometime and that you got the chance to enjoy our Hot Waffle breasfast before you headed out. I am glad to hear you got to stop in to our lounge. Our Staff works hard to make sure eveyone feels welcome and that you have just what you need during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to fill this out for us. See you soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2011

We were driving through town and just wanted a place to sleep. It was hard to sleep in this stinky place with a VERY uncomfortable bed. My husband used the 2 free tickets that they told him came with the room, to bribe me to stay there-- the "bar" was the dirtiest, smelliest bar that I have ever been in. We should have turned around when we got off the elevator and the smell in the hallway hit us. When we opened the room door and saw the carpeting that wasn't even stretched and was all lumpy and bumpy, we should have turned around, again. The bed was probably the cheapest mattress sold, certainly not motel quality. My husband has a CPAP machine for sleep apnea and 2 days later, at home, he can still smell that place! We went into the breakfast room, for the Contential breakfast that came with the room, and we did turn around and find somewhere else to east. I don't believe anyone could give this place a positve review! SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
CinthiaR, General Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2011

Thank you so much for mentioning some areas that we need to improve on. All of our beds are only two years old and they are Serta Sleepers. The smoke smell from the lounge is usually very controlled. I will speak to the Lounge about their smoke eater and ventilation system. The lounge is on the first floor and the rooms are on the 2nd - 4th floor so the smell doesn't usually travel. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 6 May 2011

From the moment that I stepped into the hotel I was surprised by the friendliness of the staff. The Front Desk agents was gracious and very accommodating to me and my needs. The room that I was given overlooked the pool that they were finishing repairs on. The repairs were completed by the end of my first day. The room was clean, television had great cable choices, the bed was very comfortable and best of all... the WI-FI was SUPER fast and easy to use.

I was in town for three days on business and I needed to ensure that I had Wi-Fi Internet service. Not only did the Wi-Fi help me with my business applications, but at the same time that I was using some pretty heavy wi-fi usage from my Business laptop, I was also able to download songs from the Wi-Fi onto my I-Pod, download audio books onto my Droid and watch Hulu on my Personal Laptop. In fact, my Wi-Fi connection was faster than my wired connections at work.

The rooms were very quiet and I have to say that I slept like a baby on their beds. It was very comfortable and relaxing.

Extra kudos for Courtney and Cindy at the hotel for their hospitality. They were very helpful to me in extending my stay for business reasons.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ToddRogers

Thank you for taking the time to write this for us. Sometimes things like this pass by as you get busy with life. As you can tell it has with me as to why I am writing so late in the year.
Im glad you had a nice visit and that with not feeling well you got to relax and have a good nights rest. We hope you stop by again soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2011

This is my second time staying at this hotel. The location is good, and the room rate is very affordable. This may not be a luxuary hotel, but it has pretty much everything you need to spend night comfortably. The staff are also very friendly and make you feel welcomed. Norma at the front desk was very nice. When I realized that I had requested a smoking room by mistake, she immediately changed my room to a non-smoking one.
Since I had cold and coughing a lot when I was at the hotel it was very nice to be able to stay without smelling cigaret. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2010

I just returned from a two-day stay at this disgusting excuse for an hotel. Spend the extra money to stay somewhere clean, quiet, and professional. Whoever is managing this hotel should be fired. Just sayin'.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
CinthiaR, Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2011

Dear BoiseSt8,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay with us. We genuinely consider each of our guests' opinion; after all, this is the starting point for improvement.

I am quite pleased for the time that you reserved to provide additional input during your conversations with our Management team. We do value your time and views and are happy that we were able to resolve any inconsistencies that your may have experienced during your stay. I would like to also take this opportunity to say that we happy that we can move forward and have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

If I may declare, it is outside of our operating standards to expose our guest to a feeling of discomfort and we are using your input to improve upon. It is honest guests, like yourself, that we truly appreciate and we greatly encourage the input of our guests, whether it may be negative or positive feedback.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again. If there is anything we can do in the meantime to help prepare for your next visit, please do not hesitate in contacting us directly.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewiston
Red Lion Hotel Lewiston
#8 of 13 in Lewiston
Holiday Inn Express Lewiston
Best Western Rivertree Inn
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center

Been to Fairbridge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!