“Spend a couple hours (or more) creating a personal, one of a kind pottery souvenir of your visit to McCall, Idaho.”
Review of Mountain Monet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mountain Monet
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in McCall
More attraction details
Owner description: McCall's spot for creative fun! Come in and try your hand at pottery painting, beading, and glass fusing. No appointment or experience is required! Great for all ages...yes infants to 100+ can have fun. We also have beads, scrapbook and art supplies. Create masterpieces and priceless memories at Mountain Monet. Open 7 days a week.
Jenni37
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

After a day on the lake (ie sunburned) I was craving some time to just hang out and be creative. I spent the entire day at Mountain Monet and loved every minute. The owner Shelly was super friendly and helpful...and she played really cool music! It was a casual atmosphere where I could truly relax and enjoy my vacation. There are three crafty things to choose from. 1-jewelry making, 2-fused glass, 3-paint your own pottery. My two teenage daughters and I painted pottery. We asked to have our masterpieces shipped to us since they won't be fired before our departure. I normally wouldn't spend so much but this time I had the money and felt like a little splurge.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jenni37

Boise, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“extremely high level of customer service”
Reviewed 14 May 2011

My daughter and I went in to make our own jewelry and we needed a great deal of help as we didn't know what we were doing. The staff provided this willingly, generously and with a smile. We were both really happy with our creations and with the experience.

Visited May 2011
McCall, Idaho
“A Very Happy Birthday Party”
Reviewed 10 December 2010

I recently had a birthday party at McCall Pottery for my son and his friend, one 12 the other 13 years old. Each boy invited 3 other friends and the 8 kids had a blast throwing pots. The kids loved their creations guided by Cindy's expert teaching. Most made several items. We will return to glaze them in a few weeks and each child will have items to keep or give away for Christmas gifts. The boys got many compliments for the unique party from their friends. My son can't wait for next year's party throwing more pots. It was a fun way to introduce each of the 8 kids to a new type of artwork for them. Thanks Cindy and Mike! Great studio.
Christina Chapman

Seattle
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Make Your Own Art!”
Reviewed 17 September 2010

Great place to hang out in McCall when the weather keeps you indoors or from enjoying other outdoor activities. We spent most of a day recently (both morning and afternoon sessions... afternoon session included a bottle of wine we brought in). It was a great way to create fused glass (ceramics also available). It took about one week to receive the beautiful finished products. The staff was very helpful and fun (Sandy especially) and the price reasonable. For those with a creative side, a definite must visit when you are staying in, or near, McCall, ID.

1 Thank Goody1