“They do hamburgers well (and rare!)”
Review of My Father's Place

My Father's Place
Ranked #2 of 63 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Boise, Idaho
“They do hamburgers well (and rare!)”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We arrived before the lunch rush and enjoyed our burgers cooked just as we like them. Friendly, efficient staff, yummy food. It does get crowded but he told me we could come to the side window for shakes later. (Didn't make it this time.)

Visited August 2013

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Best Shake since Route 66 Diner”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

If you like milkshakes that you have to eat with a spoon, then this is the place. Excellent taste, rich smooth creamy texture and interesting choices in flavors to include the seasonal Mountain Berry when we were there. We also stopped once and got hamburgers for lunch which were also delicious. Another bonus is they serve beer for those who enjoy a cold one with their grilled food.

Visited August 2013
Spokane, Washington
“It's All Good!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The most delicious burgers and shakes you will find anywhere! My boyfriend got a burger with bacon and other toppings (I can't recall the name) and said he thinks it's the best he has ever eaten. I had the Nut Burger and know it is the best vegetarian burger I have ever eaten! You must stop at My Father's Place - you will not regret it and will look for excuses to travel to McCall just to stop again!

• Visited July 2013
New Plymouth, Idaho
“Great Place for a Burger and Beer”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My Father's Place has always provided a darn good burger and fries. The atmosphere is really unique and 'diner'-esque. In good weather, it's incredibly enjoyable to sit outside and people watch. Definitely one of my must-have lunch places when visiting McCall.

• Visited June 2013
Idaho
“Great burger joint!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Great burgers with great flavor! The burgers were a hearty size and the fries were a good thickness. Wonderful way to spend your meal time. You can easily walk from the lake to eat. Don't forget to grab a milk shake on the way out, they're fairly large and overflowing! I do recommend sitting outside because the flow of traffic in the entry gets congested easily.

Visited July 2013