“A Milkshake is a must!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 6 July 2014

A milk shake a must with every visit! The burgers are great, and did you know they have an entire gluten free menu to include fries? The home town hamburger stand atmosphere adds to the already good food. Just a really fun place to have a good ol' hamburger, shake and fries. A must for any visit to McCall.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Family ate great burgers and chicken. Great milkshake for dessert. Enjoyed eating outside. Dog friendly on patio. Fresh ingredients. We will be back.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very casual burger/fries/malt shop. Quality of the food was very good. One of the best burgers I have ever had

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a must stop when in Mccall. Everyone is friendly, and the food is great. We were only in Mccall for a week, and we liked this so much we went there twice. The burgers and fries are great, the onion rings are perfect. BUT the shakes OH MY! they are out of this world, lots of fresh fruit and real ice-cream. Yummy

Reviewed 17 June 2014

It was OK, but nothing outstanding. The fries were underdone. The "secret sauce" was a bit flavorless. The chicken sandwich I had was nothing special. It wasn't bad, but it tasted like something I'd throw together for dinner if I wasn't in the mood to cook.

I wished I had gone somewhere else.