“GREAT LOCAL JOINT”

Salmon River Brewery
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Meadows, Idaho
“GREAT LOCAL JOINT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Love the vibe of Salmon River Brewery. The only reason I gave this review 4 stars is because the location is too small for the demand! Always crowded and not enough outside seating. Funky atmosphere that is fun and unique. Great beer and sushi is the specialty! I never imagined I would go to a place like this and order sushi, but it is superb and worth the trip even if you are not interested in beer. I have heard their live music is a lot of fun.

Visited September 2013

Seattle
“Really cool place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

A cool little brewpub with funky decor and solid beer. Had a local's only vibe which was different from the other brewpub in town which had the feel of a tourist joint. Had the Buzz Buzz Porter, the pale ale, and fried pickles-- good stuff all around. The patio/backyard area was enjoyable but I liked the bar area as well. My only compliant is that they weren't open for lunch.

• Visited September 2013
Hood River, Oregon
“Great beer, great burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Love the beer and the staff here. Food is mixed, but they have the best deal on an elk burger ever. Great beer, my favorite stop in McCall.

Visited January 2013
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Great selection, local color, off the beaten path”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Not only do they brew their own varieties, but they import microbrews from around the region and have a wine selection. From the menu the food is bar food with a twist, but we just enjoyed a Bavarian Pretzel. There is interesting outdoor seating and a live band several nights a week. It seems to be a gathering spot for locals who want a relaxing place to meet with friends and enjoy some good suds. We went on a weekend night during the busy season and couldn't find a seat, but went back later in the week and were able to sit at a nice little rustic table outside. There are some yard games for entertainment on the side too.

Visited August 2013
Gilbert, Arizona
“OK but nothing great.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped in here before heading out of town and back to my hotel. Sandwich wasn't bad but nothing special but the service was worse. I sat at the bar got my order then basically ignored. I had to get up and get my own napkins then after finishing my meal sat there for awhile before finally having to tell the bartender I'd like my check even though I had an empty plate in front of me. I'd go someplace else if you are in McCall.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank EpicGuy12

Been to Salmon River Brewery? Share your experiences!