“Great activity with Kids”
Review of McCall Pottery Center - CLOSED

McCall Pottery Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Pottery wheel & hand building, clay instruction, membership and passes on daily, monthly or semi-annual levels. Drop in, THROW SOMETHING & GET MUDDY!
Boise
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Great activity with Kids”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Took our grandkids for a couple hours and they had a good selection of items, many colors, brushes etc to choose from; It takes a few days to bake/glaze and they will mail the finished product to you. Nice staff.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Pat S

Omaha, Nebraska
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Creativity & Art”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

This place is fun for kids and adults. Paint your pottery and fire it, pick it up the next day. Fun activity for cold days.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Jennifer W
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Cute place....but bring a fat wallet!!”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My kids love going here, but whenits said and done expect on spending around $20 to $25 per person just to paint a coffee mug. Last time I checked I could buy a pretty great set of coffee mugs for the price of one.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank travelskeeker
Meridian, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two hours, six pots later and a ton of fun!”
Reviewed 17 July 2011

First... Thank you Lisa and Jessica for an amazing afternoon. This is a great family owned business that helps you discover the art of throwing clay! They had so much experience and patience. Which made it easy for us to make the silly mistakes (like not centering your clay to collapsing the wall) By the end of our first timers class my daughter and I had made a few pots and a ton of wonderful memories. This is an amazing way to just enjoy a creative afternoon This is an experience for beginner to expert, young and the young at heart, I would recommend trying this when you need something fun to break up the day. BTW... Tori loves it some much she is thinking about looking into doing it in high school.

Visited July 2011
Nampa, ID
“No Better Way to Spend the Afternoon”
Reviewed 3 May 2011

My son and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent at the McCall Pottery Center. The staff was amazing and patient as we learned the art of the "wheel."

Thank you so very much!