“Very Good Pizza!”

Toll Station Pizza
Ranked #32 of 62 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a pizza place like they used to be. The crust was hand thrown and made to order. They had a decent salad bar that you were not charged an arm and a leg to go through as many times as you wanted. They also had charred burgers and wonderful sandwiches if you are not a pizza fan. An amazing ending to a fabulous dinner was the hot cookies and milk dessert that they offered. The cookies and milk are something we have experienced in this area but something we have come to love so much! You MUST go to this restaurant the next time you go to McCall, Idaho!
Carnation, Washington
“Very Good Pizza!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

In the Summer the outdoor seating is awesome! The pizzas are varied and very delicious. Especially after a day on the lake! Every time we go to McCall we go here. 3 musts in McCall, this is one.

Visited August 2013

Bent Mountain, Virginia
“Friendly and satisfying”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

After flying from Virginia and pretty tired, I wanted something simple and satisfying in pleasant surroundings. Toll station fit the bill in every respect. Staff does a great job.

Visited November 2013
Davie, Florida
“Great pizza with a view”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Great freshly made bread sticks and pizza. Nice view of the lake on the patio area. Service was fast and reliable. Great value for the price too. Highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
“Terrible Service”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We dont go to Mccall very often but we did go this time to hang out in town and there wasnt very many places to eat. So we thought we would stop by here. We had our 3 kids with us they give my kids re Cycle plastic cups and they were still dirty. I was mad and told them to bring them new once.. they said we always reuse them... wash them.. I was like sick! I am sorry I don't want my kids drinking from them. Very expensive. We end up paying $70 for 2 pizza and few salad bars and several drinks.. I am not going to come back there that's for sure.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank RianaT
New Plymouth, Idaho
“Great Place for Family Dinner”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The pizza is awesome, the beer choices are plenty, and the salad bar isn't too shabby. The atmosphere is very pleasant. My husband and I particularly enjoy going there for dinner every now and again.

• Visited September 2012