“Family Dining”
Review of Toll Station Pizza

Toll Station Pizza
Ranked #20 of 67 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: This is a pizza place like they used to be. The crust was hand thrown and made to order. They had a decent salad bar that you were not charged an arm and a leg to go through as many times as you wanted. They also had charred burgers and wonderful sandwiches if you are not a pizza fan. An amazing ending to a fabulous dinner was the hot cookies and milk dessert that they offered. The cookies and milk are something we have experienced in this area but something we have come to love so much! You MUST go to this restaurant the next time you go to McCall, Idaho!
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Affordable family dining in McCall. Probably hard to find here. Lots of kids running around and noise to match. If you are looking for something quiet this isn't the place to take your sweety.

Pizza was alright but nothing spectacular. Gal that served us was great.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Fast friendly service, good menu and prices are reasonable. We had the personal pizza's and salad bar and it was very good.

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Lots of choices, flexibility with toppings and friendly prompt service. Surprisingly good pizza in small town. Had the mini pizza with three custom toppings. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

The Toll Station is a good reasonable priced choice in snobby Mccall. I had the chicken parmagiana which came with the salad bar, a small portion of spaghetti, and 2 tiny slices of tasty garlic bread (not enough to sop up much sauce. While the salad bar had lots of choices, they were not any special ones. However, it was beautiful to look at and the veggies were all fresh. I made a good salad and even had some for leftovers. I recommend the 1000 island dressing, it was good. I also got a bit of extra mozzarella cheese from salad bar to put on my spaghetti-very good.
Overall the food was pretty good (not real italian but more authentic than Olive Garden) and the service was great. The owner came by and checked on everyone which was good. The attractive young waitresses all helped each other and that meant everything was brought out fast. One thing the owner didn't seem to notice was a couple waitresses lounging with a couple cooks in the corner table in the bar. I thought that was tacky. People around me all seemed to enjoy their pizzas which looked huge.
I would go back, spent $14.50 + tip.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The one place in McCall that I feel if affordable to most people with our without families to feed. Most places are at least $60.00 or more for a family of four, which for me, in my opinion is too much for a working person like me that likes to have a treat our once in awhile. Good food, good choices and also offer some nights, all you can eat.