“Pre ski treats”

Stacey Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in McCall
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Business meetings
Description: Made from scratch, and baked fresh daily four days a week, Thursday - Sunday from 8am to 4pm.
Sisters, Oregon
“Pre ski treats”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We had discovered this bakery during a visit to McCall in September 2013. I was disappointed then that there was a limited gluten free selection, but decided this time I'd cheat because it is such a treat to have access to fresh, quality baked sweets. I treated myself to a chocolate and peppermint cupcake. My husband had a pumpkin muffin. We were in heaven after throwing away the plate of inedible food that we'd gotten from the breakfast bar of the motel where we were staying. We hope that sometime in the future Stacey can find a source for more gluten free items, as she can't bake them at her site. There's a fabulous bakery in Sisters, Oregon called Angelina's that offers gluten free and vegan baked goods. This is a very popular and successful bakery and we would encourage Stacey take a vacation and visit Sisters at some point.

• Visited December 2013

Kalispell, Montana
“variety”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We bought about 7 different items and they were all very good. I am always happy to see food done from scratch

Visited December 2013
Meridian, Idaho
“Amazing macaroons....”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Had to stop in after reading other reviews. Superb. Best chocolate macaroons of my life. Had a cookie and coffee to help it all along. Very friendly place. Highly recommend.

eatmorecakes s, Owner at Stacey Cakes, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Glad you enjoy and appreciate the my Macaroons...definitely not those dainty European Style sandwich cookies....thanks for you positive comments!
New Meadows, Idaho
“Bakery Treats of Goodness!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Lots of delicious goodies, but get here early or the selection is limited. Always busy when I stop in here, not a sit down and enjoy your pastry kind of place... more of a grab & go. Love the gingersnaps. My sister always wants to stop here when she comes to town.

Visited October 2013
Boise ID
“Too good!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

As a monday-friday resident of McCall, I have to stay away more than I go because everything is too good! If you are in town and ready for a treat head here. My favorites are the salted caramel cheese cake, and the Hohos.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank JudyfromBoise
eatmorecakes s, Owner at Stacey Cakes, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Thank you for the positive review, happy that you like what we do!

Been to Stacey Cakes? Share your experiences!