“Don't Miss This Gem!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Hwy.55/Warren Wagon Road - Across from Shore Lodge
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Always great food, drinks and atmosphere. Had a prime dip sandwich that was so tender with not-too-salty au jus and horseradish. The salad had a bit more cabbage than I like, but that's mt only miss. Service was great. Their berry cobbler is not to be missed! This is where the locals hang out; what does that tell you?!

There are newer reviews for Lardo's Grill & Saloon

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Really enjoyed the history of this place. It's comforting and the food was awesome! Best piece of prime rib I've had is a long time! Thanks!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

The meal was definitely not what we were expecting. Flavor was poor and the chips/fried potatoes served with kid meals were ultra hard and beyond edible. Food was over priced for quality. Perhaps it was just a bad night, but not willing to return to try again.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

This restaurant never fails to disappoint whenever I eat here while passing through McCall. I haven't had a bad meal here yet. This restaurant has been here for quite some time and is a favorite of the locals here. The menu has many different items to chose from, relative to most of the other restaurants in McCall. Yesterday I had finger steaks, with a very good-sized portion of mashed potatoes and gravy. It's probably some of the best finger steaks I've ever had! The wait staff there were very pleasant and easy to strike up a conversation with. My wife had the spaghetti and chicken combo and really enjoyed this as well. I'll definitely come back here again when passing through!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

As the name suggest, this place is serving up some pretty good size portions at a very reasonable price. I had the Chicken with Spaghetti. The Spaghetti was so-so, but the grilled chicken slices were of very good quality and I'd say it was equivalent to a full size boneless breast. Two slices of toasted garlic bread (slightly overdone), but still good. Somehow I managed to eat the entire plate and then waddled out like a happy Lardo. I was there Aug 2, 2013 and yes, I would definitely visit again. Oh, and BTW, the service was absolutely outstanding.