“Fresh Mexican food and large servings.”
Review of Pueblo Lindo

Pueblo Lindo
Ranked #6 of 64 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This restaurant was recommended by our friends' kids, and after reading the reviews, we decided to try it. The fish tacos are grilled and really fresh. Combination fajitas came out sizzling with an ample serving of guacamole and sour cream on a separate plate. It's not a fancy environment, but the service was quick and friendly.

1  Thank Shoemaven

Reviewed 1 August 2014

On vacation here with my kids and decided we wanted Mexican food. Looking online this place has good reviews so we figured we'd give it a shot, sadly we were disappointed. The service was slow and wait staff felt about as fake nice as possible. Then the food....I ordered the pollo taco's and it was rediculiously dry and bland, the beans looked less appealing then what comes out of a can, and the rice was undercooked. The kids got taco's and enchiladas and we would have been better off going to Tacobell quality wise. Definitely not worth the price.

2  Thank jeremy r
Reviewed 25 June 2014

When we were in McCall 4 years ago, we ate at Chapala, which was a cute place with a patio overlooking the lake. But they have moved into an enclosed mall and had no character at all. So our hotel (Shore Lodge) recommended Pueble Lindo, and we were glad. The food was very good and plentiful, and the staff was so very friendly.

1  Thank JoanieWalnutCreek_CA
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have been visiting McCall for decades and have never been particularly impressed by the Mexican restaurants there even though several of them have been around for many, many years. We had some friends take us to dinner at Pueblo Lindo and I was hooked. I ate there three times the first week I went there; it was that good. It is a family run restaurant just outside of town and worth the short drive. I especially love the rellenos and the many nacho plates that they offer. The salsas are great; ask for the red and green bottles they keep in the refrigerator. If they have them, they are wonderful. This is a place that I will eat at every time I am in McCall. Restaurants tend to come and go in small towns and it is worth supporting the ones that are consistently serving great food at good prices. Check out Peublo Lindo. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Tremendous food, good service and very good prices. This isn't your standard Mexican restaurant as it has a much more authentic feel. It think at least four different people came by during dinner to see if everything was alright, some more than once. Will definitely be back.