“scandia inn”
Review of The Scandia Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in McCall
The Scandia Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 McCall B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 September 2013

good value. clean room. bathroom a bit small but adequate. friendly owner. good location,easy walk to lake and restaurants. would recommend.Although on the main street didn't notice any noise. single level so good for those who find steps a problem.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank brian v

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Scandia Inn is a retro-style log cabin motor lodge under whispering pines and situated near other budget hotels on the main road leading into McCall and within walking distance to restaurants and the lake. It was clean and quiet and priced right. It is decorated in a cute moose motif and though dated by modern standards, it is homey. I’m not sure why it is classified under BB & Inns as I wouldn’t consider it as such.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MikeyUinNY
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My Daughter and I stayed there while on a motorcycle trip. Room was very clean. Parking right outside the door is great for the motorcycle. No A/C was not a problem as the room was cool, much cooler than I expected, as it was smoking hot in the places we drove through just a few miles away (new Meadows, Riggins). Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was the very nicely decorated. Had a great sleep with the windows open, it was very quiet.

Room Tip: The place across the street was great for dinner (cant remember the name). Walk down the hill a bloc...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Clean, small rooms with a fridge and microwave. No A/C but the not really an issue since the room stayed cool throughout the day and night. They do provide a floor fan to circulate the air. Staff was friendly. Close enough to downtown to make for an easy walk.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This was a little gem! So many people over the 4th of July in McCall, but our little Moose Room was a piece of heaven away from the crowds. Love the Fridge, Microwave, King size bed, TV and the room service was great too!!! So nice not to have to make a bed. We saved so much by staying here! We only spent less than $200 on eating out, (4 days) brought sandwich makings and drinks and warming up our little 'doggie bags' from dinning out was super cool! It was very nice to see the 4th fireworks right in the parking lot too! Saved time looking for a spot down by the lake to park for sure! Thanks again!!! A+++++++

Room Tip: Room #J-Moose room with Microwave and Fridge!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristi L
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Got stuck in McCall and found this place. Great find. Rooms are small but very clean and quiet. Located close to downtown to nice restaurants and the lake. Great place to vacation and this is the place to stay. I'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank 46JimH46
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I was a tad worried after reading some reviews about rude management and I have to say, I had a wonderful experience.

I asked when I got there about the reviews and they said they had issues with the last managers they had.

I loved these wonderful people who were so very gracious and kind and helpful to us, They went out of their way in many ways and we were very comfortable in our big moose room.

I noticed that they did not put people in the room next door to each other while they had open rooms and that was very thoughtful.

My daughter loved her twin bed and everything was clean and working well. We loved the area and had a fabulous time!

Stay here and save your money to do some other great things in this charming and beautiful town. Thanks!

Room Tip: I think they are all going to be great.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family