“Try the Italian ice drinks”
Review of Moxie Java

Moxie Java
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in McCall
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am not a coffee drinker, but they make a wicked Italian ice drink that is quite tasty. They have added a lot of out door seating with large flower pots all along the outside of the building which is a big improvement. The inside is sort of retro which is fun. I have never eaten any food so I can't comment on the quality of it. They offer wifi and newspapers.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Stopped in for some Coffee. They were out of most blends. I had a small cup of Med roast. My hubby makes better at home. I guess you have to be there early

Reviewed 28 January 2014

moxie java has pretty average coffee. it is not a place to really find "coffee culture" but you can get a decent cup of coffee for not an outrageous price.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Although a chain, this Moxie has a unique vibe. A great local hang out. Friendly service, great value, consistently good coffee. My favorite ice cream in town. TRY THE HUCKLEBERRY! Sooooo good!! An all around fun place with nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Staff is friendly;atmosphere is warm. Usual selection of various coffees; pastries were good. Both McCall and Idaho paper are there. Very friendly atmosphere. We stopped there several days after we had been walking.

Been to Moxie Java? Share your experiences!