“So much fun!”

Salmon Raft
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in McCall
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Single day and multi day whitewater rafting excursions on the Salmon River! Trips leave daily from downtown McCall, with round-trip transportation included. Fun, splashy, and playful rapids for all adventure levels. Gourmet meals, white sand beaches, crystal clear and warm water. What more could you ask for?
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had such a great time rafting with you guys! I loved how it was tailored to us and not just a shoot down the river sort of rafting trip! Everyone was so friendly and so knowledgeable about the river and the area, I learned so much! Hope to come back to Idaho and go rafting with you again!!!

San Francisco, California
“First Rafting Experience But it Got Me Hooked!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was my first rafting experience, but I am now definitely hooked. From the minute we showed up, Chris was helpful, informative, and friendly. The snacks provided were just what you need on a trip like this--Lauren even baked us cookies (which were AMAZING). I have never laughed so hard in my life, and look forward to doing this again. My friends and I are even thinking of booking a 2-4 day trip in the future :)

Visited June 2014
“now that's what i call a splash”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great time floating down the Salmon river with buddies and our guide/captain Chris. We did the 3 hour trip, was a great mix of rapids for the ole adrenaline and smooth waters where you can float along and enjoy the scenery and company. Chris was great and made us feel right at home on the river, even brought along some home made cookies for us to snack on - thanks Lauren! Highly recommend this adventure to anybody - if we get the chance to be back in the area we would absolutely look into floating down the Salmon River with this team again.

San Francisco, California
“awesome time with an awesome crew!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This was my first time rafting, and based on my amazing experience with Chris and his crew I will definitely do it again!

Sebastopol, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Chris and Lauren, the owners, are great. Lauren was timely returning emails and always available by phone to answer questions. Chris was an awesome guide on the river....safe, knowledgable, and friendly. Our trip was modified to accommodate a 6 and 8 year old, as well as two seniors. The lunch was well thought out and delicious. They went to the trouble to bring a lot of fresh and healthy food to meet everyone's tastes. All the guides on our trip were fun and friendly. I highly recommend Salmon Raft!

1 Thank Torina F