No photo provided
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Emmett, Idaho
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We used to go to the Mill in the 80's and remember it being much better so we were somewhat disappointed on our return visit. We had steak which was quite tasty, a salad that was OK but nothing special, and steamed carrots - really? Would've liked a variety of steamed vegetables or baked potato, which was not offered. Bread was good. Interior very dark and very shabby with booth seats repaired by duct tape. For the money, we would probably eat elsewhere in hopes of a higher quality and more balanced meal.

• Visited July 2013

Sirmione, Italy
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Everything on the menu is overpriced. The food was not even average. The salad looked like it came from a bag of iceberg lettuce from the grocery store and the bread was stale. It's really too bad, because the atmosphere of the place is interesting and fun. We will never eat here again.

• Visited July 2013
Valencia
“Neat place”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

We ate dinner here after a hike around the lake. The steaks were very good and everyone had a good dinner. The inside is a bit dark and one gets the impression that the place may be dirty. I think a little more light might help. Overall we liked the restaurant and would eat there again.

• Visited June 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Fantastic Steak!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

When we first arrived there was only a couple people in the restaurant and were seated right next to them. Initially it was uncomfortable because it felt like we couldn't have a private conversation without them hearing. They then seated a large loud group next to us and felt a bit better. The food was fantastic, I had the tenderloin with peppercorn sauce!! Fantastic! Would dine here again in the heartbeat.

Visited June 2013
Boise, ID
“Great Service, Awful Meal!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I went to the Mill for dinner on June 17th. They brought us some bread to start that was wonderful. They also made a good side salad. I ordered the St. Louis Style Pork Ribs for my main course. They brought out a huge plate of Ribs with Rice Pilaf. The Rice Pilaf was Great, but the Ribs were the worst that I have ever had! They were Just Terrible! The menu said that the ribs came with the Mill's Exclusive Sauce, but there was no sauce. The ribs were fatty, bland and tasted funny. They gave me a full rack for $25.00. A lot of money to spend for a terrible meal! I only ate two, they were so bad I couldn't finish them. It was a nice restaurant with great service, a little expensive, but not too bad. It's safe to say that I won't be going back to the Mill anytime soon.

• Visited June 2013