“What a great place”

Add it.
Mill Steaks and Spirits
Ranked #49 of 62 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boise, Idaho
“What a great place”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Brought my mom and grandma out for a nice dinner...this was the place to go !!! Mom and I had the crab... It was moist and had wonderful flavor. The meal came with a salad and a baked potato. The potatoes were baked just right and the salad was crisp and tasty. Grams had the prime rib and she said it was amazing. We were too full to try the desserts, but they looked great. I will be back for sure !!!

South Lake Tahoe, CA
“We knew what we were getting into but----”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I wanted a romantic date night. We knew The Mill was on the expensive side. We were seated about 1 ft away from the next table. Not intimate. Cushion on the booth side was so worn out my husband collapsed in it. Our salad was iceberg lettuce out of a bag. The entrée was a hunk of meat and a baked potato. Fine if that is what you're looking for. Extremely overpriced for what you get. $6 draft beers, overpriced wine also. I kept telling my husband how much I was enjoying my meal because there will not be a repeat performance!

• Visited April 2014
Baker City, Oregon
“Over priced.”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The atmosphere was very nice. The service was great. I had Prime Rib. It was ok, the rice was soggy and sitting in water. Way over priced for what I got.

Visited March 2014
Meridian, Idaho
“Amazing steakhouse!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We walked in, and there was a little wait. We were invited to sit by the fire, and got drinks right away. Beautiful fireplace! We had the Rib Eye and it was delicious. The house wine (Mondavi) was good too. Service was incredible. And very reasonable prices.

Visited March 2014
Lewiston, Idaho
“Keep Driving....”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We ate here for a nice Valentines dinner. We were hungry for a good steak and this seemed to fit what we were looking for. We should have listened to the reviews! I liked the atmosphere, but the service was some of the worst that i've received. We were seated in the lounge while we waited for a table, never did anyone come by to take our drink order. When I finally walked up to the bar, the bartender was scolded by a cocktail waitress for helping me rather than working on the stack of tickets that she had placed in front of him. The drinks he poured were wrong, but by that point we were just happy to have them. The elderly lady that seated us was rude...sarcastically said "You're welcome" before we got the chance to thank her for seating us. Waited over a half hour to get our order taken, and very few things on the menu are under $30. Food was mediocre and portions were too. Bill for 2 adults and 2 teenagers came to $117, and we all ordered off of the "lighter fare" menu and only had 2 drinks. The place attempts to be an upscale steakhouse, but the only thing not missing the mark there are the prices. Seemed to be ran by a family who recruited grandma, grandpa, cousins, etc. to work on a busy evening, all of whom had little to no customer service experience. The 19 year old cocktail waitress was in fish net stockings and her undies could be seen when she bent over to place a drink on the table. Super disappointing, and I hate to leave a negative review, but don't want others to feel as sad as we did that we spent over $100 on a mediocre meal. Could be much improved if more professional waitstaff were hired and customer service/speed/attentiveness issues were addressed.

• Visited February 2014