“A Beautiful place to stay!”
Review of Brundage Inn

Brundage Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in McCall
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I was recently up in McCall for a wedding and had the pleasure of staying at the Brundage Inn. The lady at the front desk was so helpful and friendly and the room was clean and comfortable.
I will definitely be making reservations here again soon

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Love the place the location friendly staff most of all the everything is close restaurant right next door the front desk attendent was amazing I loved our room everything was perfect I would go back there any day of the week thts how much I love this place juuuusst great Ive told all my friend this is the place if u go to mccall......

• Stayed: March 2013
Brandie83638, Manager at Brundage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

THANK YOU! For your review. I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to having you come stay again. Hopefully all of your friends will book with us. Thank you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

We stayed at the Brundage Inn while traveling with our dog, Lola. The Inn is pet friendly and the reservation/front office staff is terrific! Made us feel welcomed and accommodated our needs. The room was nice but the bed squeaked. The manager would have moved us to another room, however, we were only staying one night and had moved all our stuff (including the dog) into the room. Great restaurants very close to the Inn. There's a great Mexican restaurant right next door and an upscale dining room just down the street at the Shore Lodge. (We treated ourselves to a good dinner there and were pleasantly surprised how reasonable the bill was.) If you are in the McCall area, we'd highly recommend the Brundage Inn.

Room Tip: Check the bed before settling in to the room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Brandie83638, Manager at Brundage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2013

Thank you for your review. As the new Manager I apprieciate any and all input. Sorry about the squeaky bed. Please come stay with us again and bring Lola...

Reviewed 4 September 2012

When looking for a hotel/motel/inn for the Labor day weekend, we chose this place based off of the information provided from the companies website. Big mistake!! When we reserved the room, we looked at the pictures posted so we weren't expecting a five star hotel or even a motel 6 or super 8 -haha- however we were expecting a clean room. This place needs to be on Hotel Hell. The people running the front desk are also the same people cleaning the Inn and from what we could see during our stay there is no one to hold them accountable.... which explains alot. The room was small, had a bad smell, stained carpet, dusty- thick layer of dirt on the top/back of the television, baseboards and edges of carpeting, hair on the bathroom floor, side of sink, inside tub and inside of the bed-between the sheets and under the pillows. Soap scum in the bathtub. Mis-matched furniture, windows that wouldn't close which could be considered good because there was NO AIRCONDITIONER!!! I will give credit were credit is due- there was a microwave, coffee pot and mini fridge in the room- I just wish that someone would have cleaned the stuck on food out of the microwave before we rented the room.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank id832
Brandie83638, Manager at Brundage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

I am very sorry you did not enjoy your stay at the Brundage Inn. I am also very sorry nobody responded to your review.

I would like to let you know that we are now under new management. Things are much better than they were. Although not all of our rooms have air conditioning, some do.

The refridgerators and microwaves are all clean and the rooms are very clean as well.
Please contact the Brundage Inn to further discuss your previous stay. We would like to change your mind. 208-634-2344 or bvreservations@frontier.com.

Brandie Francis
Manager, Brundage Inn

Reviewed 10 August 2011

My husband, 1 year old daughter and I just stayed at the Brundage Inn. We were less than pleased! Our room had no air conditioning (besides a ceiling fan), so we had to leave the windows open. Unfortunately, the rooms are right along Highway 55. All night we heard semi trucks, motorcycles and other vehicles zooming by. If that was not enough, the sprinklers came on twice during the night and sprayed into our windows.
We had booked the inn for two nights, and when we went in the next day to check out early they would not give us a refund (they had us pay in advance, so they already had our money, so they pretty much didn't care if we were staying or leaving). They really acted like they could care less. All they did was switch our rooms. Unfortunately, we spent the whole day of our vacation catching up on sleep.
I understand that having a bad nights rest can happen, but what really upset us is that the employees/managers didn't really seem to care that our night did not go well. Customer service is a MUST! Especially when you are paying $100 a night!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed 19 July 2011

For the price, it is a fine little inn. Not far from the lake. Decent little rooms. TV, bath, bed were all fine. It was nice and quiet and I slept like a log. I would stay here again for sure. The one bummer was that their WiFI was down and the said that is was going to take a week or so to fix??

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank izdabiz
Reviewed 27 May 2010

My spouse and I traveled through Mccall, Idaho only a week ago. We didn't intend to stay over but we came across the cutest little spot, the Brundage Inn. Not only was it inexpensive, but the rooms were clean, cozy and very vintage. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I plan to come back and bring more people and we'll stay at Brundage every time. We had the most simple and perfect experience that we've had in a long time. Thank you, Brundage

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank javagirltwinfalls
Also consider these accommodations in or near McCall
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Hunt Lodge
#6 of 8 in McCall
Super 8 McCall
Super 8 McCall
#4 of 8 in McCall

Been to Brundage Inn? Share your experiences!