“Great value, great room!!”
Review of Brundage Inn

Brundage Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in McCall
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Wonderful place to stay. Have stayed here multiple weekends and always leave satisfied. Clean rooms and friendly staff make this Inn! Close to skiing, close to town. What can compare!! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank tricia s
Brandie83638, Manager at Brundage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Tricia,
Thank you so much for your review. It has been a pleasure to have you and your family stay at the Brundage Inn. We sincerely hope that you will continue to stay with us, when ever you visit McCall. Thank You again, Brandie Francis (On-site Manager) Brundage Inn

Reviewed 12 March 2014

First off, the inn is clean, beds are reasonably comfortable, the one staff there was pleasant. For the price, there are not many amenities. When we arrived there they were advertising "any 2 night for $99", and we were paying $89 per night, pre-paid through expedia (to get a lower rate!). There is no lobby that I could see, possibly a room next to the "inn keepers" desk, but that area was too smoky to stay in for very long. The rooms are small. The microwave and frig worked well, but no table to eat or prepare food. The room was VERY HOT, it took about 24 hours of turning off the heat register for the room to cool down.
There is no housekeeping unless you ask. The staff person told us to put a card on the door handle, there were no cards to hang on the door handle in the room. I had to empty my own garbages (which meant bothering the "inn keeper" for a replacement bag). There were no instructions for the wi-fi (which did work well), and I had to bother the staff person to ask about the wi-fi, and her first response was the information was in the room (it was not) and then she told me how to access wi-fi after assuring her this info was NOT available in the room. The inn is on the highway, highway noise was bothersome, especially when we had to open the window to cool down the room.
Advise: don't book online. I could not change the pre-paid reservation or cancel (too late by the time we arrived and saw the sign). This is more like a hostel than a full service motel. There was only one staff person who was not there all the time. I would have felt better about the stay at $50 or less per night.

Room Tip: Don't book online. Ask for room away from the highway
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Tattered59,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry about the online booking issue. However, when booking online you will not know about specials we are running. I didn't realize there was no door tag until your husband came to the office. I was happy to service the room, assist you with the garbage. I do have to leave the building on occasion and we have limited office hours. I would have been happy to move you to a different room, However, when you book online everything is prearranged. All of your points are valid and I will be sure to check all rooms for door tags. I had trouble getting the damper opened on the fireplace which caused smoke in the office. Thank you for staying at the Brundage Inn. I have noted your file. Should you choose to stay again please call 208-634-2344. I will be sure to put in a room on the North side of the building. Thank you, Brandie Francis (On-site Manager @ Brundage Inn

Reviewed 29 January 2014

What a great place! I arrived after hours after a long day. The front desk lady was friendly and smiled as I checked in, even though it was late. The room was warm and comfortable, with the heat on, which was great, as it was very cold outside! (Most hotels turn the heat down, and you walk into an icebox) The bed was really comfortable, also unlike most hotels... It gave me the rest I needed. Hot water quick for the shower! Thanks!

Room Tip: book here for close access to Brundage Mountain skiing!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Marvin C
Brandie83638, Manager at Brundage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you Marvin C.,
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. When I know a guest is arriving I try to make sure the room is warm and comfortable. It is my top priority to make sure you will be happy and well rested for whatever you have planned while you're in McCall. Please come stay again.

Brandie Francis

Manager Brundage Inn

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Our family has stayed here many times over the years. Friendly staff, comfortable,clean rooms. We get the room with the double and two twins and futon. We bring an air mattress from home for the futon. My wife and I like the futon Its right by the fireplace,very romantic. It has a kitchenette which cuts down on food costs. We start the slow cooker up before we go skiing and we are set when we get back.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank rmberg3
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I was recently up in McCall for a wedding and had the pleasure of staying at the Brundage Inn. The lady at the front desk was so helpful and friendly and the room was clean and comfortable.
I will definitely be making reservations here again soon

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Love the place the location friendly staff most of all the everything is close restaurant right next door the front desk attendent was amazing I loved our room everything was perfect I would go back there any day of the week thts how much I love this place juuuusst great Ive told all my friend this is the place if u go to mccall......

• Stayed: March 2013
Brandie83638, Manager at Brundage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

THANK YOU! For your review. I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to having you come stay again. Hopefully all of your friends will book with us. Thank you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

We stayed at the Brundage Inn while traveling with our dog, Lola. The Inn is pet friendly and the reservation/front office staff is terrific! Made us feel welcomed and accommodated our needs. The room was nice but the bed squeaked. The manager would have moved us to another room, however, we were only staying one night and had moved all our stuff (including the dog) into the room. Great restaurants very close to the Inn. There's a great Mexican restaurant right next door and an upscale dining room just down the street at the Shore Lodge. (We treated ourselves to a good dinner there and were pleasantly surprised how reasonable the bill was.) If you are in the McCall area, we'd highly recommend the Brundage Inn.

Room Tip: Check the bed before settling in to the room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Brandie83638, Manager at Brundage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2013

Thank you for your review. As the new Manager I apprieciate any and all input. Sorry about the squeaky bed. Please come stay with us again and bring Lola...

Also consider these accommodations in or near McCall
Best Western Plus Mccall Lodge & Suites
#6 of 8 in McCall
Super 8 McCall
Super 8 McCall
#4 of 8 in McCall

Been to Brundage Inn? Share your experiences!