“Doesn't live up to the hype”

Steamers Steak & Seafood
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My wife and I ate here recently based on Steamers' reputation of being one of the best restaurants in McCall, but I would say the food and atmosphere were only so-so. Given the price, I expected better quality.

There are newer reviews for Steamers Steak & Seafood

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Went to Steamers twice during our stay in Mc Call. Both times our family was impressed with the quality of the food. Service was a bit slow because they were so busy. Dinner arrived in an acceptable time and was worth the waif.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This had the best food of the 4 places we sampled in McCall. My steak was one of the best in years (probably came from within a few miles). Great, friendly service

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We always enjoy good food at Steamers. The atmosphere is rustic, and there is no view, but it's always full and there is usually someone you know enjoying dinner there. Food is reasonably priced.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The ambiance is pretty casual, but the food is top notch. It was our anniversary and we shared the halibut and a steak. Both were above par. They treated us to their toffee chocolate mouse. I usually avoid dessert but I was SO glad I agreed to this one- it may have been the best dessert I have ever had! Not too in-you-face just excellent flavor.