“Best Asian food I have ever had”
Review of Li's Chinese Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Li's Chinese Kitchen
Nampa, Idaho
“Best Asian food I have ever had”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Mr. Li is excellent! You will not be sorry if you try this place. Authentic Asian food at such an unusual place.

• Visited July 2014

Mount Vernon, Washington
“Give it a try!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Very good food prepared and served by one of the most enthusiastic employers/chefs I have met in awhile! Gave us sliced watermelon to eat and cool down while he prepared our food and we watched. He was fast and friendly!

Visited July 2014
Ontario, Oregon
“This is a hidden gem in McCall, Idaho!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have tried many different chinese restaurants. This is by far the best! Chef Li is a one man show, so call ahead if you want it to go or expect a little wait. Let me tell you though it is worth it! The food is authentic and made with fresh ingredients. We did family style and everything was amazing! Three standouts were the handmade egg rolls, the honey almond shrimp and the sesame chicken. I suspect everything on the menu would be good though. We are definitely going back to find out! He has outdoor dining and lunch specials too! Definitely go and try this place you won't be disappointed!

• Visited July 2014