This hotel is in extreme need of some TLC and updating. We stayed only for one night (thankfully) and I will not be back unless there are some improvements to the property. If you are going to McCall, spend a little extra and stay at one of the many other options in town. The room was out of the early 80's and the hairdryer was so outdated it looked like something out of a 70's tribute museum (I even took a picture of it because I have never seen anything so terrible - it looked like a mini vacuum cleaner on the wall!). The bedding was cheap and provided no comfort or warmth, the sheets actually felt like they had fabric pills all over them. The mattress was hard and uncomfortable. Someone near us took a shower and it was so loud it sounded like it was in our room! There were shoe scuff marks (!!) on the wallpaper above the bed headboard. There was no screen in the window. There was this OLD lazy boy recliner in the room that was just nasty looking - and to make it even better, when you pushed out the foot rest, a big piece of it was missing showing just the frame. The breakfast was mostly cheap carbs and there was a creepy guy eating the breakfast when he wasn't clearing the tables. Common areas were out of date and definitely NOT something to rave about. Old TV in our room - and funny that on our way out the next day, they were selling the old TV's in the parking lot - NOT classy. The woman at the front desk was nice - but that is the only good thing I have to say about it, other than that it is in McCall, one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Formerly the Western Mountain Lodge) In the heart of McCall Idaho and the heartland of the west, Americas Best Value Inn & Suites offers all the beauty of the outdoors within the city limits. Nestled among the mountains and lakes, rivers and wide-open spaces, you will experience all the adventures of this year-round playground in Valley County. Start your day with our Deluxe Breakfast - with Biscuits & Gravy! We also serve Hard Boiled Eggs, Hot Waffles, Yogurt, Fresh Whole Fruit, and Assorted Bagels, Cereal, Muffins. You will love our breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Western Mountain Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites McCall, Idaho