We stayed one night here with our infant while passing through McCall. It was a Sunday night, and the hotel was clearly rather quiet and empty. The staff were very kind and accommodating, offering suggestions for a dinner location and helping us with unloading our things into the room. The hotel room was quite clean, although perhaps a bit dated. The bed was unfortunately not as comfortable as we had hoped for and was a lumpy in places. That said, it worked for a relatively inexpensive and friendly place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Formerly the Western Mountain Lodge) In the heart of McCall Idaho and the heartland of the west, Americas Best Value Inn & Suites offers all the beauty of the outdoors within the city limits. Nestled among the mountains and lakes, rivers and wide-open spaces, you will experience all the adventures of this year-round playground in Valley County. Start your day with our Deluxe Breakfast - with Biscuits & Gravy! We also serve Hard Boiled Eggs, Hot Waffles, Yogurt, Fresh Whole Fruit, and Assorted Bagels, Cereal, Muffins. You will love our breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Western Mountain Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites McCall, Idaho