All reviews front desk hot tub nice remodel waffle mix biscuits and gravy waffles room with queen beds within walking distance nice breakfast continental breakfast enjoyed our stay clean rooms protien couch lake tile privacy
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with family and we had 3 different rooms. All of our rooms were clean, big and had all of the amenities. I loved the indoor pool and jacuzzi. The next morning I enjoyed the delicious breakfast that was complementary. My husband enjoyed the biscuits and gravy, while I had a bagel and flavored cream cheese. My dogs were welcomed here.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Americas Best V, Manager at Third Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your positive response, we work very hard to make all our guests have a great experience and yes we love pets.

Debbie

Reviewed 6 March 2016

This hotel is overdue for a makeover. The room was freezing when we arrived. The carpet needed vaccuming, the room was dark, no plug in the sink, the fan in the bathroom didn't work so the metal was rusty. I won't be going back. This place is busy enough that they can afford to keep it at least decent.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Americas Best V, Manager at Third Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

We are in the process of this fall having a make over done to the hotel. We invite you back next year to see all of the beautiful improvements. Safe travels to you and your family and we sincerely hope to make a wonderful second impression.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I was asked by night shift personnel to look at the lobby computer which was not working due to a virus. When the day shift manager came in, instead of trying to understand the situation, she reacted with vitriol. Later I was asked to leave the hotel.

Room tip: See Sandro or Aubrey for great service
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Tom B:

Our motel is under new management and we hope that you are able to give us another try when in McCall. We do value your business and I know with the new caring staff members that we are sure to please you on your next stay. Travel Safe! Christopher Thomas-General Manager and Staff of the ABVI-McCall

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Stayed here for new years. Overall the hotel was nice, room was clean, we had lots of hot water, no issues there. One small issue was the breakfast; we went down at 10:00 and there was almost nothing left. Also it was a mess, there was pancake mix all over the table and the floor was filthy. Almost no fresh fruit to pick from. However, our biggest issue was with the front desk. Check in was fine, checking out was a joke. I called down around 10:30 to see if we could extend our checkout by only half an hour, as we were having car troubles and were waiting for someone to come help. The lady at the front desk absolutely refused to give it, and got very rude on the phone with me. I understand that it was a holiday, however the extension I asked for was not very long. And she did not have to act like an inconsiderate jerk on the phone. Decent hotel, but TERRIBLE customer service.

Room tip: Request an upper floor, lower floors have lots of traffic and are noisy
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Americas Best V, General Manager at Third Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry it has taken until now to respond. We value you as a guest of our hotel and hope to see you return knowing that we are under new management. Safe travels to you and your family.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

We were looking for a quick get-away on a budget and decided to try this place out. It's shabby at best. The first room that they put us in didn't have a working toilet. The rooms desparately need updating top to bottom. The drapes were coming off the hooks, the windows hadn't been washed since 1962 and the quilts were old and dated. The room didn't even have a flat screen. Again, you get what you paid for and at $88/night I guess I shouldn 't complain. The bed was comfy and there were plenty of pillows. Free breakfast was a plus, although there was no protien offered other than hard boiled eggs and yoghurt. We didn't use the pool but the hot tub was broken, and the pool looked dirty.

Date of stay: January 2016