All reviews payette lake movie theater turn down service glass of wine shuttle service water trampoline beautiful setting get away fire pit hot tub first rate the entire staff rooms are spacious off season great amenities cookies love this place
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I enjoyed staying at The Shore Lodge on a return trip to Boise from Lewiston, Idaho. The staff was professional and polite and accommodating. The restaraunt food was delicious and the service was quick, but not rushed. The room was very comfortable and the staff was very attentive to detail and I was completely impressed by all aspects of my stay. I will definitely return solo, when traveling on business and with my family in the future. Thank you Shore Lodge for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Stayed at Shore Lodge in 1970 on honey moon. Rooms and service much nicer now. Great place to stay. Had a great time and will be back .You will not find better service and nicer rooms. We saved our receipt from 1970 for $10.82 and ask if they would match the old price. they said no way but when we checked out our room was free. THANK YOU SHORE LODGE.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Everyone I came in contact with at the hotel was extremely pleasant and they provided us with top notch service. I will definitely be coming back either winter or summer. They have a fantastic summer outdoor area, and I enjoyed staying in my room during this winter trip as it provided both a living room and a separate bedroom. We closed the drapes and ordered room service. It was perfect.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We came for a get away, it was relaxing with the most beautiful views of the lake and mountains. We watched deer crossing the lake and ice fisherman catch some big ones! The beds were super comfortable so we woke up each day feeling refreshed.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2017

We have been to McCall many times, but have never stayed at the Shore Lodge. It was very nice and clean. Plenty of staff to assist you. Treats when you check in and turn down service. We couldn't eat dinner at The Narrows there as didn't have a reservation. We did have one for brunch. We sat right by the water overlooking the frozen lake and saw 2 deer near the shore. Service and food were both good.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple