“Wow, what a change!”
Review of Super 8 McCall

Super 8 McCall
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in McCall
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I frequent McCall a few times a year for business and have stayed here once before a little over a year ago. As I recall the place was fine and I had no problems. I decided to stay again recently and WOW, what a change!!! The entire motel has been remodeled and all the rooms are new! Furniture, beds, pictures, everything. It even has new flat screen TV's. Definitely the best Super 8 I've stayed in for quite some time. Now, if they don't raise the rates too much because of the remodel, it'll remain the best deal in McCall. The staff was great, breakfast was good and I'll be back!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Leighann N, Regional Director at Super 8 McCall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you for noticing. The remodel is now complete but for a few more loose ends to arrive.

Don't forget we still serve those delicious Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies warm at the front desk and we have added fresh cut fruit to our breakfast bar. Such as cut strawberries, cantaloupe and anything in season we can find to make your morning better.

We hope to see you again soon. And rest assured your comments are posted for our hard working team to see.

Tim Cogdill
Regional Director

Reviewed 1 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Leighann N, General Manager at Super 8 McCall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Reviewed 13 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Leighann N, Manager at Super 8 McCall, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Was a guest for 3 nights and had no complaints. Was pleased with 24 hr. cfoffe, as my sleep pattern was on Eastern time. Owner is upgrading hotel, 10 rooms at a time, but I was satisfied with my "out dated" room. Satff was always courteous, friendly and helpful. Breakfast was what you'd expect. Lobby area is beautifully decorated and has a lovely and comfortable sitting area.
Be aware that there is no elevator - sure wish they had one!

Room Tip: Hotel has two stories but NO ELEVATOR., so beware. I had a handicap room and was well pleased.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Checking in to this location for 2 nights and upon check in found out that the cable tv was out. We got up the next day and the hotel had no hot water. The breakfast selection was very basic. We were the first ones to breakfast and my friend got a cup of coffee that was cold from the day before.The next day we did have hot water and television, but that is bad service. I never asked for anything off of my bill, but I think that a good business would give you something or cut your bill for your hell stay. I think that the staff all know that they are working for a dive hotel. I will make sure that I tell all of my friends and family about this dump. I will never be back and I will never stay at a super 8 or their sister property in Mccall in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rob2222
Reviewed 10 October 2013

we only stayed one night, but everyone was friendly and the accommodations were great.breakfast in the AM.Good deal for the price.I have nothing more to add,Room was very comfortable for a 1 night stay

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near McCall
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Hunt Lodge
#5 of 8 in McCall
Brundage Inn
Brundage Inn
#7 of 8 in McCall

Been to Super 8 McCall? Share your experiences!