“This is Great Bar-be-cue!”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #55 of 241 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We always have a great meal at Famous Dave's, and seem to always have greeters and servers who are happy to be there and happy to see us. No matter what we order, it's delicious, and always plenty to take for another meal at home, which in our book, makes it seem like half price! Many times we have asked for this or that change or addition, which has always been accommodated graciously. We are always entertained by all the north woods cowboy décor, with a choice of cozy bar seating or general restaurant seating- and we enjoy the beer selection and their excellent top shelf Margarita--- all around great BBQ place!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We had a group of 15 people on a Friday night and they were able to accommodate our group with less than an hour notice. Service was excellent and food was good.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I enjoyed this restaurant. My family and I went after the lunch rush and before the dinner rush. The staff was super nice and we went on a day where kids meals were $1 each. If they keep this promotion as a permanent promotion I will probably go back. The food was average and the environment was kid friendly.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Pass on the corny, faux-redneck decor and skip to the BBQ, which is plentiful and tasty! I recently brought my family who relocated to Meridian here for dinner and we were not disappointed. Our waiter, Shelby, was friendly, helpful, and efficient. We sampled the bbq sauces and chips and then dove into huge helpings of bbq. I particularly enjoyed the rib tip and St. Louis rib combo ($17.99), while my son and his family dug into various other dishes. I sampled the "adult" mac 'n cheese, which was flavorful, as was the brisket and pulled porked. I cannot really think of a downside to Famous Dave's, except the ribs were just a little bit on the dry side. Still quite delicious.

I'm not a fan of chain-based restaurants, but I'd have to say that Famous Dave's delivered the goods at a reasonable price. If a family of five can walk out of a nice place, fully satisfied by delicious food and waitstaff for about $100, I'd say the restaurant was reasonably priced. Besides, we had enough left overs for at least two complete dinners for the next day.

Check out Famous Dave's BBQ in Meridian. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Great food, service. Love the place! Only thing that would make it better is if the prices were a little lower.