“Very welcoming place to stay ~ amazing staff!”

Mr. Sandman Inn & Suites
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Meridian
Los Banos
“Very welcoming place to stay ~ amazing staff!”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

I can't say enough about Mr. Sandman and the staff! Estella went out of her way to make my daughter and I comfortable the minute we arrived in Meridian for my son's Northwest Lineman College graduation. We stayed two nights, and have never felt more welcomed by any hotel staff anywhere. The hotel is incredibly clean, and the lobby looked so beautiful with Christmas decorations. The breakfast room was cozy and had an amazing assortment of food to eat. Add to this, the price was so very reasonable. Thank you, Mr. Sandman staff, for making our stay wonderful!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Garfield, Arkansas
Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

Stayed in a king suite, nice clean big room located adjacent to the lobby, main hotel. Had kitchenette, desk area hide a bed couch, and lots of room. Good free breakfast. Only problem was the hallway had a funky smell, couldn't smell it in our room. Budget, but nice

Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WindyTevlin
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed 11 October 2012

The staff was great. They where very accomidating. The rooms where very pleaseant. The only downfall I had for this hotel was the mattresses need updated. Breakfast was good. I would recomend this hotel to my friends and family. Convient location and next to a family fun park.

Room Tip: The Suites where very comfortable.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2012

My spouse and I stayed there a week. When we first arrived we found a dirty cup on the floor in plain view and on the floor. The rest of the time cleaning was ok. The beds are average as far as hotels go. Our main problem was security. On the last night of our stay right before we went to bed, someone almost got into our room!(they were given our room key) My spouse tried to see who It was, but they covered the peep hole. He shut the door and locked it and called the front desk. They said they were friends, but we don't have any in the area, you can imagine our freight. Talked to the clarks later found out it was a mistake, but the Clark didn't double check names before just giving some stranger keys to our room. We could have been robbed

• Stayed September 2012
NM
Reviewed 30 August 2012

We stopped here without reservations not knowing what to expect. What we found was a pleasant surprise - nice, large, clean room with a very good bed, and a quiet air conditioner. We didn't use the outdoor pool, but it looked nice & clean. We did use the business center which had more than one computer. Complimentary continental breakfast was quite nice, as was the staff. I wouldn't call it 'luxury' accommodations, but way better than average.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rsocha
Reviewed 2 August 2012

The staff were welcoming and polite and the breakfast was good. The rooms are very small stayed in a room with two queen beds with very small vanity/sink. The toilet and shower are in the size of what is considered a small long coat closet. Very low water pressure and shower door wouldn't stay shut. After flushing toilet it would continue to run until you shook the handle. The fridge was two cubic feet and smelled like sour milk. Lastly they said the pool was closed because the water turned green and they didn't know why.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank livetexas
Navarre, Florida
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I cannot say enough about the friendliness of the staff at this hotel. Delightful is the best description. The rooms were spotlessly clean. I would tell anyone to stay at this hotel and I will certainly use them again next time I visit Idaho.

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building are quiet and very nice. Smoking, where my brother stayed are another sto...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family