“Great choice of beers”

Ranked #2 of 7 Fun & Games in Meridian
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great choice of beers”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Fun for sports. Big screen t.v's, great choice of beers with game day specials. Fun to watch The World Cup. Friendly staff.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank NanaSandy2

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big als is a big joke!!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

First let me start with the fact I'm the owner of The Capri restaurant and Delsas ice cream both in Boise. Tonight i write my first review ever ! Took the family to have a fun night bowling wanted a beer had to go to the bar to finally get one. No one would take a food order so i went to the counter to get the food ordered. Hes the best part food never came when i asked agirl about our food she went to her manager and told him i grabbed her on the arm and threatened her. He would believe me when i said no this isnt true. He told me three times.he had video of it, when ask if i could see this he said he be back. Security stood near and stared at my family the rest of our 70.00 games and this wasnt much fun. As i was leaving i gave the security tough Guy my bussiness cards and told them id take a apology over the phone. Very poorly ran bussiness everyone needs to stay with the local alleys like westys . I jope this review is passed on

Visited June 2014
1 Thank gmony1
Emmett, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Should be named the "Big Wallet Drain"”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Everything is over priced and lousy - what can I say - I will try to find a redeeming good point, nope there isn't one. warm beer, bad food and crappy service. Try at your own risk.

Visited September 2013
Boise, Idaho
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not impressed for the cost”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The kids had lots of games to play but it is super load, super expensive and I don't like how separated everything was. Not an enjoyable time at all :(

Visited March 2014
Payette, Idaho, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Surprising and Very Good”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We had no idea what we were coming to, and would have wondered what our nephew was thinking if he had warned us that we were going to a huge bowling alley with an ice cream parlor and a big old sports bar and restaurant mixed in there somewhere. See, it doesn't sound appealing, but it was great! The first wonderful surprise was that they serve Pepsi products. The next surprise was that our nephew was going to order a cheeseburger with peanut butter on it! I have to find gluten free foods and my husband has to avoid all nuts and MSG so finding a restaurant that makes eating out easy for us is nearly miraculous. We were very pleased with the choice of food at Big Al's and had a great time celebrating our nephew's birthday and visiting with family even with all those big screens showing sports - and we aren't into sports! We were there mid-afternoon on a snowy Friday but the service was great and the food was excellent.

Visited February 2014