Courtyard Boise West/Meridian
US$121
My Place Hotel-Boise/Meridian, ID(Meridian)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$121
US$118
US$106
US$102
Candlewood Suites Meridian(Meridian)(Great Value!)
All reviewsfront desknice hotelthe location is perfectpositive experienceboise westgreat place to staymarriott propertydefinitely stay here againcomfortable bedsroad tripbistrolobbyelevatorfreewayfacilityhairdryersheets
Reviewed 4 July 2011

It was easy to get to and was clean and quiet. We experienced great customer service and noticed several people at the restaurant. We weren't able to use it but it must be good because it was always busy. The room was very comfortable with updated flat screen TV's and wireless Internet.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2011

Staff are pros at making you feel "at home". Facilities are top notch and the CrabCakes are as good as the Marriott in Baltimore. Member of Marriott pre Marquis days, in 30 years this one is in the top 10% of all I have experienced.

Room Tip: There all good rooms
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2011

We stayed here while visiting the Boise area. On check-in, we were offered a bottled water--a great treat after a 10 hour road trip. The staff was friendly and efficient. We met several of the room service staff on elevators. They were exceptionally friendly, notable after a long day which included a large wedding party. The hotel is convenient to the freeway and is easy to find. Would definitely stay here again while in the area.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I had requested an early check-in and was accommodated. The front desk asked if I had a preference of floor level, and said anything but ground. I was given the 2nd floor, but had an air conditioning unit outside the window. I went back to the front desk and she called housekeeping to see if another room was available. A room was available on the 4th floor, but before I left, she said if the room still wasn't right, she would gladly come up and help me transfer to another room. The room was clean and nicely decorated. The staff in the restaurant were also very accommodating and courteous. Traveling alone, I don't feel comfortable eating alone, so had requested a meal to go. They said I could either wait in the lounge or they would be happy yodeliver it to my room. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2011

we look for safe, clean, comfortable, hotels with the extras we appreciate like dining room, breakfast that has health choices, bar, business center and exercise equipment.

I would ask for a high floor room which are quieter.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple