“Aladdin Motor Inn in Kelso, WA”

Best Western Plus Meridian
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Meridian
Bend, United States
“Aladdin Motor Inn in Kelso, WA”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

My husband and I frequently travel to Kelso/Longview, WA, to visit family and friends and to attend regional church meetings for our denomination. The Aladdin Motor Inn is a great place to stay for the price. They've been renovating, so I'm hoping it will be a little more up-to-date than it has been. The staff is efficient and we love the location. It's always clean, too.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Princeton, United States
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Very good experience. Decent continental breakfast, comfortable, clean room, reasonably quiet neighbors and parking lot, very reasonable price. Our only problem was with the overwhelming smell of chlorine from the pool when we walked in the front door, so strong that we didn't even use the pool. Didn't seem advisable if we could smell chlorine through the walls. Overall, we would definitely stay here again. Just won't bring swim suits.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWRamaInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I don't know what the chlorine smell was upon your arrival but I assure you it was an anomaly. The next time you visit, don't hesitate to bring your suits. You're going to love our pool.
Lewiston, Idaho
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We come at least annually to Boise area or through and most of the time we stay at Rama in Meridian. It has a decent price and lower city tax than the Boise hotels. It is generally close to the Senior Games that I participate in.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWRamaInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor! It's always a pleasure to have you with us and we appreciate the kind words. We'll see you next time!
St. Helens, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2013

There are two best westerns in Grand Junction. You want THIS one. It is on the east side of town, and costs a bit more but is so worth it. The staff was phenomenal, even printed out directions to a local pub for us. The entire place was exceedingly well taken care of. Definitely worth it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor. The Best Western Rama Inn is a product and brand that we're extremely proud of and we're happy to have your business at any of our hotels. We strive to give every guest at every location the same great experience. Thanks again!
Vancouver, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2013

During our family vacation we stayed at three hotels. One Super 8 and two Best Western's. This hotel in Meridian (next door to Boise, ID) was by far the best value and best experience. After a long road trip with three young children, this hotel was a relief and exactly what we needed. The room was very big and comfortable. The pool was excellent and the hotel was very close to restaurants, fast food, and grocery. We definitely recommend this hotel and for the future will arrange our trips in this direction around it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWRamaInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope to see you again when you're traveling this way.
Cody, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I make this trip once a year and Meridian, ID is half way for me. I chose this hotel due to that. I must say I am extremely pleased with my choice. There are 3 others in the area I could go with (all Best Westerns, so I'm sure they are just as nice), but I stay with this one each time I travel this route. The hotel is safe (no exterior room doors), clean, good service, within walking distance of restaurants, gas station is close and easy access to freeway. I recommend this Best Western Plus, Meridian, ID very highly.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor! We appreciate the kind words. We're always happy to have you with us. We'll see you next time!
Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed 11 July 2013

When I book a night at a Best Western Plus property my expectations are a little higher. This property failed to meet these on nearly every level. My co driver and I had to change reservations at the last minute due to a problem at our original hotel. We went ahead and booked 2 suites at this property at $130 plus. After checking in we went to the stairs that looked like they had not been vacuumed for a while, very dirty. The 2 rooms we had booked were a regular suite and a hot tub suite. The regular suite looked fine and the hot tub suite that I took had an old school 19 inch tv and the hot tub had parts that had fallen off and were just lying about in the tub. The breakfast left a lot to be desired The biscuits were quite hard even after some time in the microwave. The donuts were still frozen. My biggest issue occurred after I had submitted a survey sent by Best Western, the manager sent a condescending I don't really believe you response. I was told that after my stay the tv had been replaced and the hot repaired. and never addressed the comments about the food. If you have low expectations and too much money this might be a good choice.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Scott H
BWRamaInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor. I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us and I apologize for giving an impression of condescension. I just wanted you to know that your comments were not ignored and that all of our old TV's have been replaced with 42" flat screens and all of our Jacuzzis are in perfect working order. We've had some rough spots with our renovation but we keep the property clean from corner to corner and we've worked hard to improve our breakfast immensely. Come on back and visit us. I promise you a far superior experience.