Best Western Plus Meridian
US$134
Country Inn
US$86
US$82
Candlewood Suites Meridian(Meridian)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$113
CandlewoodSuites
US$111
US$81
US$76
  • Pool
US$118
My Place Hotel-Boise/Meridian, ID(Meridian)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$99
All reviewsrama innroom was cleangrocery storehome depoteasy access to freewayboise areastay there againwithin walking distanceindoor poolgas stationexcellent hotelwater parkroad tripstaff was friendlywafflesa great place to stayconvenient location
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel was decent for the price as long as you receive a discount for business. The rooms appeared to be clean but if you looked closely you good tell that a deep clean was way past due. MY truck was also broken into while I stayed at his location but the only thing they took was a gas can. I may have been my fault for the location that I had parked but when I contacted the front desk to inform them of the situation they just rudely told me to contact the police before I had even finished my sentence. When trying to find someone at the front desk you usually had to stand at the counter for a while or call them on the phone that they had provided. I am not sure if this was because lack of staff or something always needing their attention in the back room. The 4 nights that I stayed at this location I think I only saw staff at the front desk a few times. I also noticed I was not the only guest that was having the same issue as frustration was shown by several other guests.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWRamaInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you experienced during your stay. We've made some staff changes since your stay and we'd like to invite you back to enjoy a far superior stay.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Nice facility to stay while visiting Boise. Easy access to freeway and Meridian. Staff very helpful. We enjoyed indoor pool. Restaurants and shopping shops are located on Eagle Road which is not far from Best Western in Meridian.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWRamaInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor and thank you for the kind words. We are proud of our facility and staff and our location is perfect for restaurants and shopping. We enjoyed serving you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Everything was excellent from the room cleanliness to the hot tub except the office staff were pretty unfriendly, competent but didn't make us feel very welcome. We would definitely stay there again and also recommend this motel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor and thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to have you with us and we're happy to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

This is a quiet, comfortable location. Yet close to the Freeway, without the noise of it. Small town, close to the adjacent city. Clean and comfortable with all the usual amenities: pool, exercise room, breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor and thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Hotel was priced great and had all the accommodations we needed. The only down side was the customer service we encountered. I am big on friendliness and this place lacked it. I also had a bad nights sleep due to the party staying above our room jumping up and down until midnight. If I return, I would probably stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank t_l_guil
BWRamaInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We pride on ourselves on stellar customer service and, I assure you, if you experienced otherwise, this was a rare exception. Come back and see us. You'll be glad you did.