“Getting Back Home”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Meridian
Diamond Springs, California
“Getting Back Home”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel 4 times, 3 times on business and once for leisure, I would highly recommend it for either. It's close to everything you could want or need. The staff are always very nice and helpful, the rooms always spotless and the beds very comfortable and my favorite, the shower is great, excellent pressure and flow, simple pleasure I know but important to me, I guess Al Gore hasn't gotten to this place yet.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Stefon T
BWRamaInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rama Inn, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Buhl, Idaho, United States
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located close to a busy freeway. While not important to me but important to my wife, there is very little landscaping. The hotel is dark and dingy.The breakfast was adequate but service was not present to keep the serving areas clean. Not worth the $102 discounted triple A price.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our location off of exit 44 in Meridian is a huge plus for us. I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out well for you and your situation. Thank you again for your feedback.
fernley, United States
Reviewed 26 May 2014

One of the nicest in the chain that I have stayed at I always try to use Best Western I feel they give the most for your dollar I like the seprate living area from the sleeping quaters as I am a early riser and watch the news while having my coffee and I did not distrub my friend's sleep as he not an early riser

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! It was a pleasure serving you and I'm so happy you enjoyed our accommodations. We look forward to seeing you again!
livermore, United States
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We have stayed at about 10 other Best Westerns during May and would rate them all about the same. I did not rate the others where we had stayed because it would have taken too long. So I have applied this generic rate to all of them because for the most part, they were all excellent. The only difference would probably in the breakfast.. Some with hot foods were better than others.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWRamaInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rama Inn, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!
Mukilteo, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

friendly staff always smiling and helping in any way they can, the location is great, close to restaurants, gas stations, and a grocery store right across the street. excellent freeway access and just a couple of blocks from a waterpark for the whole family

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! We were happy to serve you and we appreciate the kind words. We are proud of our product, our level of service and we are happy to be in such a wonderful location. Thank you again. We'll see you next time!
kalispell, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel was decent for the price as long as you receive a discount for business. The rooms appeared to be clean but if you looked closely you good tell that a deep clean was way past due. MY truck was also broken into while I stayed at his location but the only thing they took was a gas can. I may have been my fault for the location that I had parked but when I contacted the front desk to inform them of the situation they just rudely told me to contact the police before I had even finished my sentence. When trying to find someone at the front desk you usually had to stand at the counter for a while or call them on the phone that they had provided. I am not sure if this was because lack of staff or something always needing their attention in the back room. The 4 nights that I stayed at this location I think I only saw staff at the front desk a few times. I also noticed I was not the only guest that was having the same issue as frustration was shown by several other guests.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWRamaInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rama Inn, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you experienced during your stay. We've made some staff changes since your stay and we'd like to invite you back to enjoy a far superior stay.
Yakima, United States
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Nice facility to stay while visiting Boise. Easy access to freeway and Meridian. Staff very helpful. We enjoyed indoor pool. Restaurants and shopping shops are located on Eagle Road which is not far from Best Western in Meridian.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWRamaInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rama Inn, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor and thank you for the kind words. We are proud of our facility and staff and our location is perfect for restaurants and shopping. We enjoyed serving you and we look forward to seeing you again.