“Very Nice”
Review of Clover Creek Inn

Clover Creek Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Montpelier
Clover Creek Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Montpelier
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Very nice place to stay for under $100.
We were coming out of Yellowstone and the Tetons and started looking for a room, this was the closest town that had one!
Tried booking one with Super 8 and they said I had a reservation and when we got there they said it was canceled and they had no more rooms!
Awesome bed and shower! Wish we could've enjoyed it more!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gina503
There are newer reviews for Clover Creek Inn

Reviewed 2 August 2013

The room was clean, bath was clean but small. The a/c unit was in the bathroom alcove and did not get the sleeping area cool at all. At 11pm a guest 2 doors down put a bar b q grill on the balcony and started grilling steaks. I called the office to let them know the room was so warm we could not sleep and that the grill smoke was filling our room. They apologized but said grilling was acceptable. They didn't know why the a/c wasn't working better. Upon further checking I discovered the reason so much smoke came in was because the windows were open. I closed the windows, but within an hour I realized why the last guest had left them open. The room became so hot there was no way we could sleep. Had to open the windows again to cool off. Thankfully the steaks were done so didn't have anymore smoke coming in. Was not worth $90!

Room Tip: Check the window a/c is cooling the room properly.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank liv2003
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We received great service from our initial call for a reservation. We called late at night and received great info that enabled to plan our trip. The day crew was just as great, wonderful breakfast, nice room! We had a handicap room and the shower was wonderful! Clean, nice, great stay!

Room Tip: Request handicap for the shower
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Koi2013
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Having to work in the area I choose to stay here as I tried the Best Western and all the could give me was smoking rooms and I don't smoke nor like the smell of stale smoke. I am glad I stayed here as the staff is friendly and the rooms are fair. Only thing I would recommend would bring your own pillows as these leave a lot to be desired. This has been my only complaint so far. I would suggest stop in and check it out.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillows !
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank GlennMaret
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I had expected something a little different from both the descriptions here and the website. I imagined an inn in a small town neighborhood. In reality it is an old-style motel on a busy road. Still, it is clean with reasonable prices. And my room was pretty big and had what I needed. Other than hearing the people right next door, it was very quiet. The air conditioner was poorly placed so it took a long time (and a lot of extra energy) to cool the room off but it did the job. Good restaurants are right nearby. And it's close to Bear Lake State Park, a beautiful place to relax for a day or two. A good choice if you are in that part of Idaho.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank janetpackard
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I stayed here for a week on business in Montpelier. The room was very clean, and reasonable. The furnishings were fairly current and the bathrooms were very clean. It is an older building and not exactly even, but they keep it very nicely and did the best with what they had. they have a large flat screen TV. They even took the time do fold the washcloths in a cute design and fold over the bathmat like a higher end hotel. If you are looking for a nice , clean place to sleep at night, the Clover Creek Inn is your place.
The noise level when a neighbor is taking a shower is a little loud, but again, definately a good place.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Firstly, great surroundings. Mexican restaurant over the road. The whole site is is well presented and maintained. The rooms are huge and very well equipped. There is a very friendly sports bar where you will get to meet some friendly locals and staff. Breakfast is included in a very pleasant eating area. Wi-fi is also free. We totally recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room with two double beds. Ground floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank peter F

Been to Clover Creek Inn? Share your experiences!