“So yummy!!”

Add it.
Tokyo Seoul Sushi & Korean BBQ
Ranked #57 of 91 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Recently opened at this location.
Description: Recently opened at this location.
“So yummy!!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Came here for the first time to get some sushi. Was recommended by a local/friend. Really nice server. Loved the seaweed salad! My beau and I ordered really yummy rolls! Wish I lived in Moscow so I could come here more. My roll was spicy and delicious!

• Korean first
Irvine, California
“Lots of interesting choices”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Moscow is a nice little university town and actually has quite a few interesting restaurant choices. Our nephew took us here since we had just arrived, hungry, and needed some quick and tasty food. We were a group with varied taste, including one strict vegetarian.

The service was quick and pleasant, and the menu provided a lot of wonderful sounding choices. I tried a Bento lunch with a Korean touch, a spicy pork dish. The Bento included some California rolls -- fine but not superlative, and other typical Bento items, rice, salad, preserved ginger and wasabe. We were served Miso soup to start, and had some nice hot green tea. All in all, a pleasant and tasty lunch at a reasonable price.

• Visited January 2014
USA
“Pleasant setting, excellent service, good food”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I ate here with a friend who is hearing impaired. We chose the restaurant because it seemed quiet enough for us to have conversation, and it worked well. The wait staff was excellent in meeting our needs, and patient in explaining things on the menu, as well as patient in repeating things for my friend. The food was ample, tasty, and nicely presented. We had dinner, and the prices were average for dinner in Moscow, if not a bit lower than average. The menu is varied with Chinese, Korean, and Japanese options. If you order a pot of tea here, ask about the type and flavor of the tea before you choose.

• Visited August 2013
Washington State
“great intro to Korean cuisine”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

After driving past the Pullman location many times, I stopped yesterday for take-out. The woman who assisted me was very helpful with suggestions when I told her we wanted to try Korean food. Overall, the food was excellent and the portions large. It was a great introduction to a new cuisine.
My only complaint was aesthetics -- the area just outside the door was messy (dead plants, cigarette butts, etc) and the desk and counter were junky though everything appeared to be clean.

Visited July 2013
Pullman, Washington
“Give us our thrice weekly Japanese and Korean cooking”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Is not surpassed for those two cuisines in this area. I only go to the Pullman restaurant but I am sure the branch in Moscow is equally fine. Nice selection with spiciness adjustable on request. Good service. Price not immoderately high.

Visited June 2013