“Excellent stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Moscow
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Had a great time. The LaQuinta has a family feel with front entry and low room count. Breakfast was fresh, maintained well and open until 10(yeah!). Pool was clean, clean and lots of fun. Parking can be tight but nearby overflow is close when needed.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqmoscow, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for Choosing LaQunita Inns & Suites for your hotel needs. I'm so happy to hear that you loved our hotel and it was a Great one at that. I hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

You won't want to stay anywhere else!!! They have beautiful rooms and the nicest staff of any hotel I have even stayed at! They are pet friendly, which can be good and bad... I saw several dogs outside and in the lobby, but never once heard them!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqmoscow, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you for Choosing LaQuinta Inns & Suites for your hotel needs. I'm so happy that you had a great stay with us back in March. Yes we are pet friendly so that all the animal lovers can travel with their pets. I hope you come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I periodically visit Moscow to visit my children and enjoy staying at this hotel. It is clean and well maintained. Very comfortable. We like the pool - indoors so even with snow on the ground, we can swim. The hot breakfast is good; plenty of coffee, regular and decaf at any time of the day or night. Hotel is at the end of town so it looks out over the hillsides on one side of the hotel; so little noise from the outside. Convenient to Moscow or Pullman, and Walmart and the mall is just next door.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for Choosing LaQuinta Inns & Suites for your hotel needs. I'm so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed your vacation with your children. Thank you for all the kind words about our hotel and staff. We truly want our guest's to feel assured that they made the right choice.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I chose this hotel because a work colleague who stays here often recommended it.

The hotel is clean and appears to be pretty new, but I won't stay here again.

My room reeks of bad cologne. I think the last person who stayed here must have spilled an entire bottle on the rug somewhere.

There is a work crew staying here, 20 or so guys. It's about 10:30, and they are all sitting in the lobby, drinking and making lots of noise. I can hear them from my room, and I'm sure the rest of the hotel can as well, since all of the rooms look directly down on the lobby. There's no one at the front desk, and I doubt they would be able to do much anyway.

I just don't feel comfortable here, won't stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for Choosing LaQuinta Inns & Suites Moscow for your hotel needs. I'm so sorry the construction crew that was staying here were noisy. It's not normal that they are noisy and i do apologize for this. I will be talking with my staff about ensuring that our guest feel settled in and secure during there stay. I hope you will come back and stay with us again.

A La Quinta traveler
Chelan, Washington
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Our daughter is a student at WSU and we often need a hotel near the college. Pullman, WA is usually booked for popular weekends. We chose at the last minute to spend the night when picking up my daughter from her first year of college. Not only is this hotel cheaper than the ones in Pullman, it is just as nice and clean as their counterparts. The people are friendly, the rooms are clean and the pool and hot tub is nice too! We will drive the 8 miles into Idaho to stay here again. It was a pleasant surprise and the second La Quinta Inn we have stayed at that was a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
lqmoscow, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for Choosing LaQuinta Inns & Suites Moscow. I'm so happy to hear you had a great experience here. We are Here for you!! Please let us know when you are coming back into the area. Have a great day

A TripAdvisor Member
Roy, Washington
Reviewed 19 February 2014

One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in a long time! Fabulous pet policy, when you consider that the other hotels/motels that allow pets charge a $10 or more fee per pet then the cost is the same or less and you get WAY more for your $$. Lovely, clean hotel with good sized bedrooms and bathrooms that more than one person can fit into. Very comfortable beds, good lighting. The breakfast had quite a bit of variety and high quality food. This is definitely our #1 choice for lodging when we return to Moscow.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience here at LaQuinta Inns & Suites Moscow. We love our furry friends that visit us here. I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Moscow
Best Western Plus University Inn
#3 of 6 in Pullman
Red Lion Hotel Lewiston
Red Lion Hotel Lewiston
#5 of 13 in Lewiston

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman? Share your experiences!